Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

¿Dónde está Nica y su amiga?

No importa, los veo ahora en la habitación de Monicas.

They arrived with fish for dinner, which is in the oven, and with 4 bottles of wine. But I have seen badly.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Es extraño que Nica no esté en b4 para la fiesta de cumpleaños. Sé que Nica no ha pasado tanto tiempo con Blair como los demás, pero aún así.

Since the arrival of Anita to the house, it is true, that Nica has been further away from her housemates. The reason that the two of them are not in the house for the farewell party (this is my contribution, but nothing I can give for true), I do not know.

There will be no party of 6 girls at a time in B2 ... some more serious problem than I imagine, it must have happened when not even a good talk of RLC could solve.
The solution is simple, and perhaps salomonica, but surely nobody would agree to that solution.
But RLC must be above the differences of the cats.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's a great display of food. Well done B4 girls :biggrin:

Certainly, it looks like a great dinner. And maybe, better with these 5 girls, and not with the rest. Not for personal interest, but because they have been the focus of our attention many nights. When they have decided to have great encounters.

Just now, vortios said:

Actually, both Belle and Jasmine, have dressed in a rather elegant way. That does not mean that the other three do not. But I think the two stand out over the others.

I don't know if you saw earlier but I think Jasmin had dressed Blair in a white top and pink skirt. If you know "Grease" this is more Good Sandy than how I imagine My Naughty Belle:heart: might dress her which is as Bad Sandy .

Image result for good sandy bad sandy

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since Blair is at the head of a table one might reasonably surmise that this is Bodacious Blair:biggrin:'s Birthday Dinner rather than My ExcitaBelle:heart:'s Leaving Do.

Yes this is her birthday party/dinner, I dont think there will be a big party in the house before Belle leaves.