Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a great series BB, but it's ironic that in real life they couldn't stand each other either...:dodgy:

I didn't know that :sad: but Terry Collier said he hated everyone LOL

That clip was from the famous episode when they were trying to avoid Brian Glover who wanted to tell them the result of an England match. A couple of years ago I went to a wedding on Cup Final day and managed to avoid hearing the result until I could watch it at 2 a.m. 

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

BBsq69 :: Now that we all know the girls will be out for some time,, STAY AWAY FROM BELLE'S DIRTY LAUNDRY!!!:biggrin::angel:  

You can be guaranteed I wouldn't ever put anyone's dirty knickers on my head or even sniff them. Anyway she's very clean. Almost gone are the days when My Belle:heart: would wear her Calvin's for 40 hours and nowadays she has the most showers.

Monica.. do you really want oil over long white?... why not just lose it tonight..

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

With those glasses Anita looks like a sexy school teacher  :heart:

I prefer sexy secretary

Image result for sexy secretary gif

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Wish I had one like that when I was youbg.

I did.. a  french teacher  5' 4  short skirts  thigh boots...  she was actually very good at french too.. amazing.. we didn't learn much though..lol:biggrin:.. i think it was the quietest class i was in... most guys were too busy  drooling over her..

• Upvote 1