Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Hace 5 horas, Thestarider dijo:

Bueno, BB tenía razón, Rosie simplemente no es lo mismo que Belle, eso era obvio con Serena. Supongo que esperará a que Jasmin termine de robar a los tontos, y luego se irá a dormir. Bueno, tal vez no todo está perdido.

I think comparing Serena with Belle is wanting to be in church and ringing the bell at the same time, it just is not possible.

Without pretending with me comment to despise Serena, which is not my intention, Serena is the typical girl, of which we have had many antededentes in RLC, and who believes that teaching her body meets ... and does not try to get into more actions because he just seems too young for it.

Nothing to see, what his "supposed" sister did. According to the comments I have read I could be the sister of one of the old girls who passed through RLC.

Belle to the contrary, is a woman who already had experience in RLC. Obviating all the good things that Balle brought to the houses (her naturalness, her joy, her liveliness, even the "clown" that sometimes she could be), but even beyond all that, she enjoyed her sexuality, and made us participate in their games with their partners, always trying to give pleasure, because no, also on the sexual plane who allowed it.

Nobody seems to have noticed that we have a camera, in particular camera 9 of B2, which stopped working hours ago.

Even that the image that shows in the previous ones (mini screens that appear at the bottom of the screen) is from when Sofie's friend got up this morning to shower. and the same scene is still going on, when the girl has already left the house for some time.

56 minutes ago, vortios said:

Nobody seems to have noticed that we have a camera, in particular camera 9 of B2, which stopped working hours ago.

Even that the image that shows in the previous ones (mini screens that appear at the bottom of the screen) is from when Sofie's friend got up this morning to shower. and the same scene is still going on, when the girl has already left the house for some time.

did you see biair this morning? she was actually smileing snd seemed happy for a change.you know what else? she actually got out of bed,put her clothes on and left.ALL BEFORE 12:00 oclock.she had a smerk on her face,as if to say"im finally the one with a man now.i can see the difference in her.she is loving every minute of it. she*s one of my favorite girls,and im happy for her,even though i think its going to be for just a short while.

6 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

did you see biair this morning? she was actually smileing snd seemed happy for a change.you know what else? she actually got out of bed,put her clothes on and left.ALL BEFORE 12:00 oclock.she had a smerk on her face,as if to say"im finally the one with a man now.i can see the difference in her.she is loving every minute of it. she*s one of my favorite girls,and im happy for her,even though i think its going to be for just a short while.

my baby*s awake good morning rosie>>>>>>

7 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

i missed belle last night. didn*t you?

11 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

my baby*s awake good morning rosie>>>>>>

Why do you quote to completely different messages with a new one?
You do not need it to post ::)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

BBsq spamming? Not sure if you even know the meaning of spamming,or if you even know BB, but i'm pretty sure people are not put off by his affection for Belle and i enjoy the updates about her if i miss something,,just as i have written about Jazzy Jasmin:heart:,whom i would worship head to sexy toes,:blush: so i say only one thing to you Kupcake Kkru,58b999d11b49cbf7141b01beba7e993f50da4e7fhave a nice day:biggrin:

explain

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

No puedo ver RLC en las ventanas principales (pantalla blanca), solo en las miniaturas ahora

I think that RLC was rebooting the system at least in B2, because at one point, I think they were disconnecting and connecting the B2 cameras, I guess maybe, some other kind of supervision would be done in the whole system.

It's been a while that I do not say this, these girls will earn a lot of money, but what a sad life they do, just look Sofie, I think a shop assistant who earns 1000 euros a month is much happier than they, I want to see in ten years what they make these girls

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1