Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

45 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How did this become a thing party Tuesday? To me they been going out on different days not just Tuesday.

I don't really see it ether, last winter (with Irma) it was more of a pattern, it was always a particular day of the week, but I don't really see that now.

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

to be honest i want to see a rosemary belle session on sofie before sofie leaves....

That would be funny but I cannot imagine that happening. I don't know how they haven't caught Nica yet. I am hoping to see more Wild Belle:heart: entertainment but they are running out of targets. If Belle was like she was with Amina and Rosie then it could be special. A 4some with Amina and Nica would be my dream though. Belle seems to like eating pussy, Rosie as well and Amica like using her fingers and Nica seems to like taking it. If Nil is out then well I can only hope.

Wouldn't today have been the perfect opportunity for the Barcelona apartments to go UM and sort out some outside cameras. Jasmin has her sunbathing camera but it would be nice if there was one for My Belle:heart: and the others as well, up on the patio and around the pool. And of course there needs to be at least one extra camera, probably 2, for B&B.There should be 2 good cameras for everybody's bed.