Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Shrill is the technical term :biggrin:

Normally like a little girl,add drinks then the shrill level goes up,lol. I still wouldn't throw her outta my house,or bed,,,LOL.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

It's amazing how i can pick out Belle's voice in the crowd,,,so fucking cute, she really sounds like she looks.

I remember a week ago when Rosie went to smoke on the balcony people commented about how they hadn't seen her smoke that much but surely she must have smoked to get that voice - not as husky as Angel's, mind.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I remember a week ago when Rosie went to smoke on the balcony people commented about how they hadn't seen her smoke that much but surely she must have smoked to get that voice - not as husky as Angel's, mind.

Rosie is on the edge of feminine and butch,,lol. Especially after those boots and hat one night,,lol.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Normally like a little girl,add drinks then the shrill level goes up,lol. I still wouldn't throw her outta my house,or bed,,,LOL.

I am not sure she could do anything to make me do that :heart::biggrin: I love her personality(*). When she wasn't drinking, it kind of didn't suit her.

* I fancy her like fuck but that goes without saying.

48 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Will we see another stupid teasing show starring Blair and Jasmin    :huh::huh:

Myself,i love the teasing with them two,if Blair let it go further and dropped her inhibitions,I WOULD LOSE IT FAST,,,:blush::biggrin:

Just now, vortios said:

Rose has done a moderator job, which I think is great. She is doing very, very positive things for RLC. Even much better than the "queen" of Barcelona, Nora.

Fighting talk, vortios. Long Live The Queen :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not sure she could do anything to make me do that :heart::biggrin: I love her personality(*). When she wasn't drinking, it kind of didn't suit her.

* I fancy her like fuck but that goes without saying.

image.gif

• Upvote 1