Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

قبل 45 دقيقة، وقال Thestarider:

بعد وجود ديك مصاصة المهنية مثل ماشا تمتص رئيس الحق قبالة ديك الخاص بك، والقليل المدرسة الثانوية ضربة مهمة أن يعطي داشا ساشا لا يمكن حتى الحصول له أي شيء ولكن من الصعب. أعتقد ماشا يحتاج أن يأتي يوم وإعطاء داشا الدروس حول كيفية إرضاء الرجل.

yes

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

After having the professional dick sucker like Masha suck the head right off your dick, the little high school blow job that Dasha gives Sasha can't even get him anything but hard. I think Masha needs to come on and give Dasha lessons on how to please a man.

I think that the only lessons that Masha can give is how to please her self and to get from a man what she want  :biggrin:

It looks like Sasha has really fallen for Dasha he's very emotional with her and he's never this way with Masha. I beginning to think that he's not a sex robots that Masha built in her garage. 

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Thestarider said:

After having the professional dick sucker like Masha suck the head right off your dick, the little high school blow job that Dasha gives Sasha can't even get him anything but hard. I think Masha needs to come on and give Dasha lessons on how to please a man.

Yes. Masha must teach Dasha what is "deep throat". It would be marvelous to see Masha teaching. :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Donzi said:

It looks like Sasha has really fallen for Dasha he's very emotional with her and he's never this way with Masha. I beginning to think that he's not a sex robots that Masha built in her garage. 

Some days ago Sasha was always to hug Dasha. Now is Dasha that hugs him! Very interesting. Is Dasha losing control of herself?