Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

17 hours ago, Someone there said:

Por favor, per favore, ...

English, please? I don't speak English natively, but English is my second language from school. I think it's the same for most of us. This is an international forum, so please...

Just annoying with all these different languages that some of us dont understand, internationnal forum sure but never seen a forum like that, or maybe make a forum section for the most used languages, like englsih, spanish, french. When I read through here I dont uinderstand a lot of the comments and I have to go to google and translate each comment one by one. English would be the best for all, and if people dont speak english they can use google translate and then post it in english here after. Is just my thoughts on this, I know it aint going to happen but....

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Just annoying with all these different languages that some of us dont understand, internationnal forum sure but never seen a forum like that, or maybe make a forum section for the most used languages, like englsih, spanish, french. When I read through here I dont uinderstand a lot of the comments and I have to go to google and translate each comment one by one. English would be the best for all, and if people dont speak english they can use google translate and then post it in english here after. Is just my thoughts on this, I know it aint going to happen but....

All you have to do is right click over the section you need translating and you can obtain an instant translation

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

All you have to do is right click over the section you need translating and you can obtain an instant translation

I dont see any translation option other than the link at the buttom of this forum but not sure how it really works, do you mean hightlight a text and then right click or ? I dont see any option for this when I do that.