KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Where the hell is NL? He started this thing in the first place.

He deserves his negative karma.

It's going to really piss me off if I have to go back a couple pages just to find his avatar. Think I'll have to award him extra...

Guest NL Forever

Sorry just made a flying trip to Barcelona to see my little ladies :-)

Been busy with stuff you know (i.e. REAL work instead of CC virtual work)

Must just check my HUGE Karma score.....

Guest NL Forever

Woah, MINUS 25, and I was away for a page or so......

COOL!!!!!

Need to find someone to apply negative karma to now......... I know, Squirrel, for questioning my presence (of course you all know I am omnipresent....so therefore no need to question it)

Guest NL Forever

What would be interesting is a karma thread for the RLC guys .... Paul , Kiko  etc .  Each time they do  something stupid i am sure it would change numbers quickly

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

Guest Squirrel

What would be interesting is a karma thread for the RLC guys .... Paul , Kiko  etc .  Each time they do  something stupid i am sure it would change numbers quickly

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

This could get confusing, but I'm game for it.

I've already selected a few new disguises for my avatar.

How would this one look on me? Do you think anybody will be able to come up with proof that I am who I pretend to be?

Guest NL Forever

and Squirrel should get a negative point for a bad avatar - at least mine has class!! Nora rising Phoenix like from the fire to symbolise my passion for her and my return as Noralover - The One and Only - AND DON'T YOU DARE Negative karma me for being pompous!!!

oh, Nij should get a negative point for having NO AVATAR....that's poor form for a senior member of CC.....

...sadly I have run out of negative karma, until one hour from now....and that's not a reason either for giving me Neg Karma.