KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

Re: KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

« Reply #49 on: Today at 09:35:10 AM »

LikeQuote

I'll be Kiko of course, then I get Nora AND Vika.......mmmmmmmm

but actually I think Leora is sexier in a purely physical sense......so maybe Paul

NL if you want to be Paul it could be good or bad ... Paul will do something stupid ( thats a given ) and you will get negative 100 in just 1 day so you will have to start over  .  The flip side is you will win in just 1 day again and again ...LOL  So being Paul is a win win situation  .

My fantasy would to be Max and to lick those big pointy tits much more often and to have sex in a more normal manner 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sleestack

My sexy new avatar has picked me up three more negative karma points.

;) ::)

4? Is that all you can come up with? That ain't your usual wit and charm. Gave you -1 for this.

It will take a hell of a lot more teamwork and another batch of margaritas for us to catch up with the leaders in this contest...get that blender choppin'....

The game is how much negative karma you can get in a week. I don't think anyone can catch some of these people.

We could do it so that it's more like a world record-type of event where there's a record holder. You can start at any time and just monitor how many points you can get in one week.

Guest Squirrel

I gave you a -1 even though you're discouraged by Alma<3's impressive performance.

He's done such a masterful job at making Karma irrelevant that would we should all give him a +1 every time we get a chance. Until then, don't give up. Remember, it's your street cred that's at stake here!

Man, I've been so busy at work that I barely have time to eat and shit anymore. Sitting here reading the fun and games isn't what it was a few weeks ago. I get in a little time on the phone and maybe when I get home on the laptop.

So I'm gonna lose the Karma game. The plus side is, I'm winning at the income game.  :)

As of this post, I'm pulling in some serious negatives though. Woo-Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Squirrel

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

Me fool evy one with my new avatar. no one guess I are RLC person. I know evy one FB. I talk all day. See .. But don't tell. I prove to you I know. Here: I show Leora is not true identity. She is blond, but cover head with paint so you not know. I find her real facebook  but not sharre. So to be you pissed off. Is top secret...all RLC boys want make cream with her but afraid of dragons. See, her private FB picure here:

%7Boption%7D

Guest NL Forever

I gave you a -1 even though you're discouraged by Alma<3's impressive performance.

He's done such a masterful job at making Karma irrelevant that would we should all give him a +1 every time we get a chance. Until then, don't give up. Remember, it's your street cred that's at stake here!

How the hell did you get -34? You been getting all your bogus RLC tenants to negative vote you?

Guest NL Forever

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

Me fool evy one with my new avatar. no one guess I are RLC person. I know evy one FB. I talk all day. See .. But don't tell. I prove to you I know. Here: I show Leora is not true identity. She is blond, but cover head with paint so you not know. I find her real facebook  but not sharre. So to be you pissed off. Is top secret...all RLC boys want make cream with her but afraid of dragons. See, her private FB picure here:

%7Boption%7D

You're not fooling me Squirrel - you are just one BIG FAKE RLC tenant!!!!! I am the REAL Squirrel, captured by Dog and Captain Kiko and kept captive in Nora's bread making machine for 5 weeks!!!! Finally managed to escape to reveal my true identity......Squirrel is dead, long live Squirrel!

Guest Squirrel

%7Boption%7D

You're not fooling me Squirrel - you are just one BIG FAKE RLC tenant!!!!! I am the REAL Squirrel, captured by Dog and Captain Kiko and kept captive in Nora's bread making machine for 5 weeks!!!! Finally managed to escape to reveal my true identity......Squirrel is dead, long live Squirrel!

Was warm & moist in Nora's bread making machine? Me want see what Nora can do with my loaf.

Guest NL Forever

%7Boption%7D

Was warm & moist in Nora's bread making machine? Me want see what Nora can do with my loaf.

Hey Squirrel, what nationality are you meant to be...er.. I mean what nationality am I meant to be...for I am the REAL SQUIRREL! No doubt about it.....all other Squirrel are fake!