KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

that's bizarre...someone is "negative karma-ing" me every time I come online. I have only been on a few minutes and already my Karma has gone down by TWO!!! I only made two or three comments...maybe I seriously pissed someone off....

...I know, every hour I am just going to randomly pick a CC member and give them negative Karma...for no reason......just because......

Guest Squirrel

Finally, a real game here.

I'll put ten bucks on Jake, but the challengers are young and quick. Should be a good show, and all the contestants will walk away with street cred.

Too bad we can't sell tickets and have the fights in Nora's danceroom--

then me karma! I do not care a bit much! + 19 and - 43, while I post videos Pay pieces, I'm bored to make wallpapers, my screenshots are hd large sizes, I identify and anastasya viktoria and their friends, which allows me to share unpublished photos, and despite this, I'm in the red! only assiduous members of CC, the core is grateful, and that is enough! ....

then me karma! I do not care a bit much! + 19 and - 43, while I post videos Pay pieces, I'm bored to make wallpapers, my screenshots are hd large sizes, I identify and anastasya viktoria and their friends, which allows me to share unpublished photos, and despite this, I'm in the red! only assiduous members of CC, the core is grateful, and that is enough! ....

Amen ;)

Guest Squirrel

Listen guys, even I, you're humble little squirrel (who seeks to act only as the referee of this brawl), is taking hits. Be nice to me, or I'll quit awarding you negative karma points...