KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

Guest HappyChap

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

Me fool evy one with my new avatar. no one guess I are RLC person. I know evy one FB. I talk all day. See .. But don't tell. I prove to you I know. Here: I show Leora is not true identity. She is blond, but cover head with paint so you not know. I find her real facebook  but not sharre. So to be you pissed off. Is top secret...all RLC boys want make cream with her but afraid of dragons. See, her private FB picure here:

%7Boption%7D

You're not fooling me Squirrel - you are just one BIG FAKE RLC tenant!!!!! I am the REAL Squirrel, captured by Dog and Captain Kiko and kept captive in Nora's bread making machine for 5 weeks!!!! Finally managed to escape to reveal my true identity......Squirrel is dead, long live Squirrel!

Was warm & moist in Nora's bread making machine? Me want see what Nora can do with my loaf.

Knowing Nora as well as I do, I would say that she would probably BURN your loaf  ;)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I'm giving nl a -1 for using 4 exclamation points in his last post.

I'm giving Moose a -1 for not incorporating Rocky in his Bullwinkle pic, and for not taking advantage of the obvious Moose and Squirrel reference.

I give you -1, darlink,  for forcing me to call Rule 34 on Moose & Squirrel.%7Boption%7D

post-0-145739576956_thumb.jpg

Squirrel, you get -1 for ruining my childhood.

Consider yourself lucky that he's not using "Happy Tree Friends" characters-- But I expect them to show up soon in this blood-thirsty karma war...

Guest NL Forever

You get -1 for pretending to not know about Rule 34. ;)

But I'm not pretending....er, I mean I am....er, well, um.....damn it...I AM SQUIRREL!!!!!