KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

Guest sleestack

What would be interesting is a karma thread for the RLC guys .... Paul , Kiko  etc .  Each time they do  something stupid i am sure it would change numbers quickly

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

THAT is genius! I wonder if admin would allow us to do that. I'd be RLC Stepan in a heartbeat.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

I'll be Kiko of course, then I get Nora AND Vika.......mmmmmmmm

but actually I think Leora is sexier in a purely physical sense......so maybe Paul

Guest Squirrel

Hey Sleestack:

Where'd you dig up that picture of Kiko with long hair?

I just gave you negative karma for not knowing where he got that picture of Kiko.

I just gave you negative karma for giving me negative karma for not knowing where he got that picture of Kiko.

Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

What would be interesting is a karma thread for the RLC guys .... Paul , Kiko  etc .  Each time they do  something stupid i am sure it would change numbers quickly

Why doesn't someone register as each of the characters in RLC and we could run a weekly competition....even place "karma" bets....

THAT is genius! I wonder if admin would allow us to do that. I'd be RLC Stepan in a heartbeat.

LOL

Guest Squirrel

My sexy new avatar has picked me up three more negative karma points.

;) ::)

4? Is that all you can come up with? That ain't your usual wit and charm. Gave you -1 for this.

It will take a hell of a lot more teamwork and another batch of margaritas for us to catch up with the leaders in this contest...get that blender choppin'....