Clara & Stas - Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The fun killers no.1

why?
Tim actually looks seem like a good boy, only his partner is dominant.
she is scaring me even thousands of miles away, when she is talking. Zoi is very serious, effective and stressful talking.

2 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

why?
Tim actually looks seem like a good boy, only his partner is dominant.
she is scaring me even thousands of miles away, when she is talking. Zoi is very serious, effective and stressful talking.

Can only tall for me of course but for me both (Zoi & Tim) are just boring and since they yelled at some tenants in other places I like them them even less. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can only tall for me of course but for me both (Zoi & Tim) are just boring and since they yelled at some tenants in other places I like them them even less. 

they think that being a boss is such a thing. even though I still do not fully understand their adjective. I guess the city's in charge, chief. I did not know his rude behavior. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

they think that being a boss is such a thing. even though I still do not fully understand their adjective. I guess the city's in charge, chief. I did not know his rude behavior. Thank you.