Clara & Stas - Part #2

1 minute ago, alt0na_O7 said:

You're right, Dana's just taking lessons for now. With the money she earns from the CB, she can buy those sexy clothes.

She is a beginner at CB. At that show, donated by 1-2 tokens. I think there are ~100 tokens. But I did not watch the whole show, maybe there were some rich sponsors at the end. CB is a complicated business - just starting and earning is not easy when you have competitors in pro-studios/models with FullHD cameras, sets of girls/army of fans, black methods (warming up public in chat, using fake donates - to attract more real donations, etc.).

1 hour ago, groomy said:

She is a beginner at CB. At that show, donated by 1-2 tokens. I think there are ~100 tokens. But I did not watch the whole show, maybe there were some rich sponsors at the end. CB is a complicated business - just starting and earning is not easy when you have competitors in pro-studios/models with FullHD cameras, sets of girls/army of fans, black methods (warming up public in chat, using fake donates - to attract more real donations, etc.).

I would follow that site for years before that. but I have never paid a donation. I still can not fully understand that system.

Il y a 6 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

You're right, Dana's just taking lessons for now. With the money she earns from the CB, she can buy those sexy clothes too...

I should have found other words to avoid misinterpretation 🙂 :  I was simply amused by Dana's amazed expressions, that's all... 🙂

7 hours ago, dh2995 said:

I should have found other words to avoid misinterpretation 🙂 :  I was simply amused by Dana's amazed expressions, that's all... 🙂

I understand, your comment is OK. my comment included some restraint. I am against people making money from easy way.  But I appreciate Stas's effort to make money.

The only good thing is they do not do it physically like most girls in their country. I can only say that because I know Clara like that.