Clara & Stas - Part #2

23 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

There seems to be a basic misconception among some people who
post VHTV content. Some users believe they are the owners of what
they post and may not appreciate it when others re-post what they've
already posted. Nothing could be further from the truth.

All of the VHTV content that is posted on this site or anywhere else
is owned only by VHTV. They alone hold the exclusive copyright
ownership of their content. They may not enforce that ownership
as rigorously as RLC does, but they are still the exclusive owner of
all their content, no matter who posts it. Maybe they realize it's a
great source of free advertising for them. But, the person posting
their content never owns what they post.

That being the case, what that means is this: Anyone can re-post
any VHTV content, anywhere they choose, at any time, for any
reason or purpose and the only people who can do anything to
stop that is VHTV.

Although you have made a valid point about ownership of material, it's is also fair to say that if someone reuses an image you have posted while you have asked them not too. Then the originator will cease posting anymore and then we all will loose  the benefit of some good work.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Just In said:

Although you have made a valid point about ownership of material, it's is also fair to say that if someone reuses an image you have posted while you have asked them not too. Then the originator will cease posting anymore and then we all will loose  the benefit of some good work.

I absolutely agree. That is a possibility. However, since the poster has
no right of ownership to what they post, they have no right to make
that request and, as a result, ceasing to post anything else would be
a rather juvenile response. IMHO.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, altona07 said:

I wrote golfer06's "the possible 3some became a total waste & i hope" tom "stays away". I forgot to quote. Is that clear? What did we discuss here today from the morning? are you in the cave today ??? Brief summary for you: I have always believed that Clara can not be with someone other than Stas. If we do not remember the Tim & Clara disaster. And now I have joined among those who want to watch multiple sex. Has there been some idea?

What's up with the attitude?

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I absolutely agree. That is a possibility. However, since the poster has
no right of ownership of what they post, they have no right to make
that request and, as a result, ceasing to post anything else would be
a rather juvenile response. IMHO.

I know anything someone posts on here can be used by others, I do it occasionally, use a cap someone posted to make a joke or a comment, but I always have the original poster identified, and if they asked not to do it anymore I wouldn't. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah I guess so, but can you imagine telling someone that can't use them? I mean really! 

Yeah, take them to court " Judge, so and so used my cap of Henry licking Mira's asshole after I asked him not to"!!

• Like 2

Here's exactly what I want to draw your attention to. Two things are important here. The attitude of the players and the attitude of the publisher. By the publisher I do not mean DH2995. DH is just the tool. If VHTV is a +18 broadcasting site, it has taken its precaution according to international law. It's a shame to showers if they did not. the player has accepted and signed the contract. My regret is that the +18 content, like "real life", is spreading on the internet. What do I want? to do what they promised in the FAQ section of the site. Which people in real life love so often? Or which of you have experienced "legendary" group sex? The only reason I consulted DH2995 was to get those pictures from the screen and make the effort to upload them. Otherwise, of course I know your owner is not him.

I reacted a lot to this couple yesterday. The reason is that this job is longer than necessary. If their real life is this, they will continue. If not, they will think and do it. The other houses see these houses as taboos they do not see. If they really are, they love each other. But if the race wins this materiality, we will have many "legendary" shows.

perhaps including the death of a promising love.

Hi everybody. To sum all this up, I am well aware of the legal point that has been made. I was just expressing a wish, no more, which there is no obligation of course to comply with. Sorry if some of you were shocked. I am still eager to share caps of moments I like, for,I hope, your enjoyment.

• Like 1

A good choice. I support. I wonder if those who are surprised to go into any search engine and search with "voyeur-house.tv sex videos clara and stas" tag and see where the event is already. If it was not forbidden to link in the forum it could do it. The complaint may result, the content is removed but it can never be deleted from a computer's disk without the request of the owner. And there is no guarantee that they will not be published again after years. Maybe years later, there will not be a VHTV and you will not even have the money to hire a lawyer.

Example @LayneMika, do you remember this couple? They were an amazing couple. I think their babies are born and they leave home.  Why would someone accept a donation?

Edit: I think as a man in the world of commerce, finance and law, it is stupid to take such a great risk if you are not in a very difficult situation. If they take such a risk as a young couple, it should be a satisfying benefit.

I'm sorry to be writing about this couple on Sunday. I was unnecessarily sensitive and protective. I believe true love always requires real loyalty. So it was the explosion point for me the night they spent with Tom. But this is their choice, their life. they are more open-minded than me. As an old man, the present generation sometimes has difficulty in understanding. I hope they can forgive me. I will still have some concern for them. But I will do it from my heart.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, altona07 a dit :

I'm sorry to be writing about this couple on Sunday. I was unnecessarily sensitive and protective. I believe true love always requires real loyalty. So it was the explosion point for me the night they spent with Tom. But this is their choice, their life. they are more open-minded than me. As an old man, the present generation sometimes has difficulty in understanding. I hope they can forgive me. I will still have some concern for them. But I will do it from my heart.

I’m glad you posted this.

I felt such bitterness in your posts that I didn’t want to debate, feeling, wrongly or not, that a discussion then would lead to nowhere. Hence probably my negative over-reaction about your using « my » caps.

When I subscribed to VH, soon after their arrival, I decided to select 1 couple I liked and follow them nearly exclusively in different aspects of their life. I « romantically » chose C & S precisely because of the way they express their deep love for each other, whatever the moment This love shows in their eyes, in the way they  often huddle in each other’s arms, they sometimes play like teenagers, etc. There has been an evolution in their life, with new practices, etc, but their relationship seems stronger and stronger.

They spend hours talking and I think that they perfectly know what they do.

It is their own life, their choice, as you said. . They would behave about the same, probably, without cams. I just think that being on cam adds a great thrill to their life. They like to be seen, that’s all.

This is no “acting” in a way that they would be obliged to do it, even if, of course, they choose the best places to be seen, etc. But I think it is mainly for their own pleasure – and our benefit. The “financial” aspect of good ratings can’t be dismissed of course, but Stas has a job, Clara could also have a “traditional” job, which seemed do be the case before Xmas, as she was away every week day at working hours. This is, I think, their own choice, with full knowledge of what they do. What you wrote may be true about other people, I don’t know, but I don’t think it applies to this couple, or others like Mira & Henry. They don’t ignore it but they don’t feel forced to do it. IMHO

We like and watch, we don’t like and don’t watch, but we are not here to judge.

As for Saturday night, I had a  look at the evening timeline. They cooked together with Stella, who left earlier, as it often happens. One moment Stas whispered something to Clara and they went to the bedroom (after Clara had changed her sexy lingerie for a more sporty less sexy outfit). There was a lot of alcohol involved, which may explain things. No sex or even kisses between Clara and Tom on whole Sunday, event when Stas left the apt for a while. We’ll see what happens next time they meet. Nothing, I'd bet, but wait and (not) see. The one I think may have had to worry is Tom, when he came back home ….:biggrin:

You call yourself an old man, I am not a youngster myself, but what is age ? We spend the first part of our lives feeling wee are too young, and the rest feeling we are too old.:angel:

Keep watching what you wish, and just turn a blind eye when you don’t like. And don't worry about them.  They'll weather things fine. IMHO

Sorry for this long post, not my habit (except with caps:biggrin: )

• Like 1