Clara & Stas - Part #2

I wonder if Clara will describe the entire day to Stas orgasm by orgasm account at Zoi & Tim's or is that a sticky subject.😂

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Just In a dit :

I wonder if Clara will describe the entire day to Stas orgasm by orgasm account at Zoi & Tim's or is that a sticky subject.😂

😂😂

She went there with Mr Black sticking out of a little bag. Imagine a police check or the bag falling and spilling its contents on the way 😂

3 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

😂😂

She went there with Mr Black sticking out of a little bag. Imagine a police check or the bag falling and spilling its contents on the way 😂

That's why it's better to have a battery one for travelling that way you won't be tripping on the power cord. 😉

11 hours ago, dh2995 said:

😂😂

I do not think it would be such a problem in the former soviet countries. maybe she is a bit embarrassed at the police control, but in those countries where the prostitution is in these dimensions, I'm sure that this action will be one of the most innocent acts. I need to consider how difficult it is to live there when I say that.

I think clara is reminiscent of pin-up girls of 2000's. modern, short haired, athletic and sexy. She loves her own body. and while Clara enjoys the benefits, she does not care about her excuses.