Clara & Stas - Part #2

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It looks a cam show, isn't??? always the same script.. 

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's as bad as a cam show, but when you have two couples that aren't willing to swap, there's only so much they can do before it becomes rinse and repeat. What I find interesting is this, Cleo has done more with Oscar and Axel has done more with the prude girl they have with Clara and Stas, and Clara has done more with Tim, yet these two couples don't do anything with each other.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's as bad as a cam show, but when you have two couples that aren't willing to swap, there's only so much they can do before it becomes rinse and repeat. What I find interesting is this, Cleo has done more with Oscar and Axel has done more with the prude girl they have with Clara and Stas, and Clara has done more with Tim, yet these two couples don't do anything with each other.

And Clara even had done more with that regular guest the in all this "sex" meetings..

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And Clara even had done more with that regular guest the in all this "sex" meetings.

That's who I meant. I don't even know why I said Tim. I forgot the guest guy's name.

What kind of thoughts were there in the background of these looks of Clara?

I wish I could read her thoughts. the sparkle in her eyes is insufficient to understand her thoughts.

csca180529_0009d9389b352ed8c8a1-crop825a

csca180529_00031e293afdb0d8c4ea-crop2c92

csca180529_00106b4ef763fdd79bde-cropc839

• Like 1

Guest anybody's

Давай прийди этой ночью в мои мечты, пусть звезды падают на нас, пусть лунный свет спрячет нас, даю слово что отложил(а) бы восход солнца в другие мои дни, без тебя… (отсюда мораль: ты мое солнце  .❤️ Clara