bdsm. what do you think?

hope some times talk normally like you guys . some time i feel i lost the ability to connections with other people or even ability to open any subject .. talk about work and everything daily routine.. really i hopeless case in that side ..:angel:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ooopel said:

hope some times talk normally like you guys . some time i feel i lost the ability to connections with other people or even ability to open any subject .. talk about work and everything daily routine.. really i hopeless case in that side ..:angel:

Hi ooopel! How have you been? Havn't seen you much on here lately, I havn't seen anyone much on here lately, working long hours like nack

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ooopel! How have you been? Havn't seen you much on here lately, I havn't seen anyone much on here lately, working long hours like nack

Hello dear Ash , i feel great , hope you be in good too , dear yeah . working and study sometimes took a part of my time.. hope you enjoy on your  work or  even in a weekend..:heart:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ooopel said:

nack and I became friends on here,  , and while chatting about stuff on here at this time, when few are on,and we find out we're both kinda shy, especially meeting new people.  You maybe like us in that respect,  I feel like you connect very well with everyone on here. Sometimes the google translator on here kinda gets what you're saying messed up, that's one of things that make you endearing to us. How do you think I got the idea I could write poems on here? From you! Of course mine are very silly. You need to just keep being yourself, and saying what you feel,  I want to meet you back on here tommorow night, and you, nack and I can chat about some of the everyday stuff you like to do and whatever else you want to let us know. I'm really exhausted now, so I hope to see you both tommorow! Good night!  :heart::heart:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

nack and I became friends on here,  , and while chatting about stuff on here at this time, when few are on,and we find out we're both kinda shy, especially meeting new people.  You maybe like us in that respect,  I feel like you connect very well with everyone on here. Sometimes the google translator on here kinda gets what you're saying messed up, that's one of things that make you endearing to us. How do you think I got the idea I could write poems on here? From you! Of course mine are very silly. You need to just keep being yourself, and saying what you feel,  I want to meet you back on here tommorow night, and you, nack and I can chat about some of the everyday stuff you like to do and whatever else you want to let us know. I'm really exhausted now, so I hope to see you both tommorow! Good night!  :heart::heart:

oh, really ASh you got me on that , you know how much  i like as dear friend, and nearby on my heart ,and also some time you readind my thoughts without say from me ,so, that proof how much you are close of me , really, I cherish you ash always ,and thank you for kind words , and of course my heart and soul are always welcom to chatting with  you and with some friends here .. good night and have sweet dreams my dear ..:heart:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nack said:

See ya tomorrow !! Good Night.

by the way how are Mr nack, a long time passed without i saw you ? hope every thing fine with you , oh nack i don't know why ? when i see you  i felt like a guiltey because me did not say thank to you . did i say that ?.. if i did not i will do in a future.. nack dear it is only morning joke.. please my dear do not take upset from me.. nice day to you dear  :heart::biggrin:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ooopel said:

by the way how are Mr nack, a long time passed without i saw you ? hope every thing fine with you , oh nack i don't know why ? when i see you  i felt like a guiltey because me did not say thank to you . did i say that ?.. if i did not i will do in a future.. nack dear it is only morning joke.. please my dear do not take upset from me.. nice day to you dear  :heart::biggrin:

I'm fine.How are you ? 

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Robwin! Just having a hard time dealing with everything. Its my nature to be fucked up. I'll be ok. ❤️

Good to hear hun remember we all only live once so it ain't worth getting fucked up as it don't do you any good except make you feel bad and you are the only one it will hurt so not worth it.💓

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi nack, yeah really lucky, I have a 4 day weekend, I'm off till Monday!  We're hoping to get our last ski trip in for the season on the weekend. How's everything?

Does this mean we get the chane of another Ash poem, I can't wait to see what sexy writings you bring back here.::)

• Like 2