Em, Lexy & Pete

1 minute ago, budda said:

Could be, even if it does not seem to me that Em has a great desire to fuck with him. Maybe not to make Sid angry.

But she will do anything again to be close to him ......

Yes, when the opportunity presents herself, she take some approach.
In my opinion the last time she had to have courage and have sex with him. Sid could understand or get angry but certainly he would have understood that this was the way.

1 hour ago, budda said:

Since I have subscribed to VHTV, I have followed carefully some women who excited me more than others because of their appearance and behavior. I quote, for example: Silvia, Teya, Sveta, Katie, Alice and more recently: Lola, Bree, Lisa, Mary, etc.

Keep in mind that not all of them have had "particular" sex like threesome, foursome, bondage, etc. and so I particularly appreciated their "sexual charge" and so I liked to follow them while waiting for...

The same thing happened for Em. When I saw her for the first time, I was attracted to this beautiful and sexy girl but above all by her appearance as a naive girl.

Therefore, I followed Em into the three apartments she lived in and I enjoyed her first sexual relationship with Logan last October 26th.

Unfortunately, however, this girl's sex life was much, much lower than my expectations. Just think that in 170 days she only had sex 24 times. Maybe she had sex 4 times in 10 days and then, for 3 weeks, "flat calm".

The arrival of Lexy & Pete made many of us think that things - finally - would change. I thought this too.

Unfortunately, things do not seem to change and I say that they will never change. Below I justify my statement.

Character

Em looks like a capricious and spoiled child.

·         You have all seen how she acted with Lexy & Pete: she was rude to this blameless couple who was put there by Alex and you also saw all the scenes and screams she did on the phone.

·         Her escapes from home have shown her immaturity and inability to clear up with Sid and make a decision. She looked like an ostrich that puts her head in the ground.

·         Her frustration with L & P's arrival did not make her understand that what happened was only her and Sid's fault that, perhaps, they had forgotten to participate in a program for Voyeur.

·         Her behavior towards us was shameful: she never worried about what the subscribers (who give her money) expected of her. Even if Sid avoided her, she could do something alone or take on some exciting position.

Couple’s life

We have always blamed Sid for being a computer maniac. However, if you analyze Em's life, you see she spends her entire days on the phone. If we exclude the orgy night, when did she last invite someone to dinner? When did a friend or a couple of friends come to visit her? When did she play cards or Monopoly with Sid? Last night, she even invited Lisa & Grant and then went to bed leaving them alone with people they did not know.

Frequency of sexual activity

From the attached table you can see Em's entire sexual activity from October 26th to today.

Therefore, even in "quiet" times, this girl has shown that she is not particularly attracted to sex (beyond all our hypotheses about her recent "escapes" from home).

Quality of sex

If you have noticed, with the exception of the orgy, Em & Sid have always had sex like two 15-year-old kids at their first experiences:

·         their sex lasted on average 3/4 minutes,

·         their preliminaries (very short) almost always took place under the covers,

·         Sid has sex, always wearing underwear or pants,

·         1 minute doggy style, 1 minute missionary style and 1 minute amazon style... then all to sleep,

·         I have never seen Em and Sid do a 69,

·         I have never seen Sid lick her pussy,

·         I have never seen them having sex on a chair in the kitchen or Em doing a blowjob to Sid in the Loggia or something like that.

Really a very monotonous and hasty sex.

So how can you think, given these premises, that something can really change?

And yet, what really exciting can this couple offer us? Some 3/4 minutes fuck and it all ends there.

Em & Sid are made like that and, as I think, they will never change.

They may perhaps deceive us for a couple of days but then everything will return to normal. Each of them with their big loves: Computer for Sid, Mobile for Em.

Good day to everybody.

image.thumb.png.2e6a8155092d58a99337ca8b98615142.png

Budda you're correct, Em & sid will never be a fun couple to watch

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkey said:

Sid is gay , but he don´t know it himself .:biggrin:

gay likes sex . gay likes top or bottom. sid is asexuel. 

39 minutes ago, Zetti said:

There is only one chance to bring some excitement to the apartment ....... Bob has to come and visit from time to time .... or stay.

i dont think you can change the situation by get uninvited and unwelcome  guest to visit or stay , you have to solve the problem with em&sid  not make another one

1 hour ago, budda said:

Since I have subscribed to VHTV, I have followed carefully some women who excited me more than others because of their appearance and behavior. I quote, for example: Silvia, Teya, Sveta, Katie, Alice and more recently: Lola, Bree, Lisa, Mary, etc.

Keep in mind that not all of them have had "particular" sex like threesome, foursome, bondage, etc. and so I particularly appreciated their "sexual charge" and so I liked to follow them while waiting for...

The same thing happened for Em. When I saw her for the first time, I was attracted to this beautiful and sexy girl but above all by her appearance as a naive girl.

Therefore, I followed Em into the three apartments she lived in and I enjoyed her first sexual relationship with Logan last October 26th.

Unfortunately, however, this girl's sex life was much, much lower than my expectations. Just think that in 170 days she only had sex 24 times. Maybe she had sex 4 times in 10 days and then, for 3 weeks, "flat calm".

The arrival of Lexy & Pete made many of us think that things - finally - would change. I thought this too.

Unfortunately, things do not seem to change and I say that they will never change. Below I justify my statement.

Character

Em looks like a capricious and spoiled child.

·         You have all seen how she acted with Lexy & Pete: she was rude to this blameless couple who was put there by Alex and you also saw all the scenes and screams she did on the phone.

·         Her escapes from home have shown her immaturity and inability to clear up with Sid and make a decision. She looked like an ostrich that puts her head in the ground.

·         Her frustration with L & P's arrival did not make her understand that what happened was only her and Sid's fault that, perhaps, they had forgotten to participate in a program for Voyeur.

·         Her behavior towards us was shameful: she never worried about what the subscribers (who give her money) expected of her. Even if Sid avoided her, she could do something alone or take on some exciting position.

Couple’s life

We have always blamed Sid for being a computer maniac. However, if you analyze Em's life, you see she spends her entire days on the phone. If we exclude the orgy night, when did she last invite someone to dinner? When did a friend or a couple of friends come to visit her? When did she play cards or Monopoly with Sid? Last night, she even invited Lisa & Grant and then went to bed leaving them alone with people they did not know.

Frequency of sexual activity

From the attached table you can see Em's entire sexual activity from October 26th to today.

Therefore, even in "quiet" times, this girl has shown that she is not particularly attracted to sex (beyond all our hypotheses about her recent "escapes" from home).

Quality of sex

If you have noticed, with the exception of the orgy, Em & Sid have always had sex like two 15-year-old kids at their first experiences:

·         their sex lasted on average 3/4 minutes,

·         their preliminaries (very short) almost always took place under the covers,

·         Sid has sex, always wearing underwear or pants,

·         1 minute doggy style, 1 minute missionary style and 1 minute amazon style... then all to sleep,

·         I have never seen Em and Sid do a 69,

·         I have never seen Sid lick her pussy,

·         I have never seen them having sex on a chair in the kitchen or Em doing a blowjob to Sid in the Loggia or something like that.

Really a very monotonous and hasty sex.

So how can you think, given these premises, that something can really change?

And yet, what really exciting can this couple offer us? Some 3/4 minutes fuck and it all ends there.

Em & Sid are made like that and, as I think, they will never change.

They may perhaps deceive us for a couple of days but then everything will return to normal. Each of them with their big loves: Computer for Sid, Mobile for Em.

Good day to everybody.

image.thumb.png.2e6a8155092d58a99337ca8b98615142.png

from where you get this chart? :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, x1000 said:

sid likes his pc :biggrin:

those who play video games compulsively for long periods of time may be diagnosed with a mental health disorder.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has for the first time, included "gaming disorder" in its list of mental health conditions in a draft of its 11th International Classification of Diseases guidelines, which will be published in 2018. 

The WHO charactised a gaming disorder as a "pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour" both on or offline. 

6 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

those who play video games compulsively for long periods of time may be diagnosed with a mental health disorder.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has for the first time, included "gaming disorder" in its list of mental health conditions in a draft of its 11th International Classification of Diseases guidelines, which will be published in 2018. 

The WHO charactised a gaming disorder as a "pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour" both on or offline. 

that‘s true  i was a gamer :biggrin: