Em, Lexy & Pete

4 hours ago, budda said:

Em & Sid are already checking CC and will not be back home until Lexy puts her pants on.

are you  sure ? !!!!!!!!!!  impossible they are reading all our comments ,if that is true there are two only suggestions the first ,they are  playing a game with us, pretending to be insane ,upset , and have relationship problems all the time,sid angry on em , then em angry on sid.  just kissing every week :biggrin:  fortuitously then acting like they are strangers ,calling  the aid of bob when they are needing for raising our hope   or.......the second ...........  They should receive psychotherapy quickly::) because if they  are reading  our comments with no feeling or tryouts to change for their sake first and to continue in the project  that means they are Abnormal, i don‘t  want to watch people having sex if they are not happy to do it , i like to watch  people in their normal and real life including sex , this couple not normal not real !!!:biggrin: 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

No Em and Dean no way

Em and anybody else... no way.

Dean, Lexy, Candy and Pete came super close to swapping last time they were together. Now that Lexy and Pete are back within range, I might have to put that possibility back on my radar.

• Like 1