Em, Lexy & Pete

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they are looking for a new appartement because they will leave soon.

Yep, that's what I thought, too .............. maybe in another country ......... Hungary :biggrin:

30 minutes ago, budda said:

Then I remembered that Em wears the same underwear for 3 days and Sid takes a bath and then puts on the same t-shirt that he used for 5 days and 5 nights !!!

How important are fresh clothes? Their skin is happy when getting some water. The main thing is makeup, lipstick and -of course- a fully charged cellphone.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Yep, that's what I thought, too .............. maybe in another country ......... Hungary :biggrin:

I guess you're joking!
Maybe they visited some small apartment (like that of Ella & Isaac) in anticipation of a next transfer.
I exclude that they went away because they did not have luggage.
I think they spent the night to a friends even though we really knew very few of them: Lisa, Sia and Bob.
This night Lisa was alone with Grant and so - excluding Bob - I think they slept in Sia apt.

9 hours ago, budda said:

We used to see Em come out and come back the next day.
This time she went out with Sid and both did not come home.
I believe that in her story with Sid, Em is the one who decides and commands.
Em is very smart and has decided the strategy to follow; no relationship with L&P, avoid being in the same room, do not eat with them, do not talk to them, leave the house with Sid as soon as possible.
I think she wants to prove to Alex that it was not necessary to put new people in the house because things do not change, they get worse.
She hopes that she and Sid can go back to being alone in this house and maybe promised to Alex that they will have more sex when L&P leaves.
Does this sound like a good theory?

This sounds like an island called Manhattan that I have to sell cheaply to Alex, if he believes it.
:dodgy:

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

my 2 cents. as i've said before i believe that lexy & pete will have a new apt soon & when the lease is up sid & em will be history.

But again why a new apartment? What's wrong with that one?
Before Em and Sid he always had "life".
Let's just remember ... it was here at its inception that we were introduced to Mira and Henrry.

And here was the memorable yet unbeatable performance of Anna with 6  men at the same time (and she was already pregnant).

20 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And here was the memorable yet unbeatable performance of Anna with 6  men at the same time (and she was already pregnant)

The fact that she was pregnant maybe, but other than that event wasn't all that special. It was only 5 guys, not 6. And Alex was the only one who got to fuck her.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that she was pregnant maybe, but other than that event wasn't all that special. It was only 5 guys, not 6. And Alex was the only one who got to fuck her.

I got you Go back to the forum and see (or in memories).
It was not just Alex who had access to Anna that day.

And how come it was not special? Anna and Alex had just returned from a trip and it was Anna's resumption in action after the first moments of pregnancy and acting with Mira and Henrry.

It was simply epic.:cool:

Everyone must be contractually obliged to wear a head-mounted camera (Action-Cam) when leaving home. The tenants want to be seen by us, we pay for that ... and not to argue about where someone might be.

Or ... as I said a few days ago .... a daily summary by VHTV what happened in the individual apartments. That would help us to understand much more. As it is, it's always a guesswork.