Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

When she was serious about it she would have done it again...

She did it twice and she got no token. Even if you are serious (she is) you need to be patient because it takes time.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

She did it twice and she got no token. Even if you are serious (she is) you need to be patient because it takes time.

Her problem was that she was just boring on cam. She has no personality. She didn't speak. She hid her face. She just kind laid there and didn't do anything and hoped people would just give her money. The vibe of CB does not work that way.

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even if Em was the one that brought into VH, Em and Sid were always a package deal, seeing as how Em has been with Sid way before she decided to be on VH. Sid has ALWAYS slept with Em even back when they were at Lisa's place.

Em is not a camgirl. 

If I remember correctly, Em also slept with Logan.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Her problem was that she was just boring on cam. She has no personality. She didn't speak. She hid her face. She just kind laid there and didn't do anything and hoped people would just give her money. The vibe of CB does not work that way.

The first time yes. But the second time, she was interacting with people. She didn't speak but she was writing in english and responding with signs and smiling. 

She said she was studying software engineering in rocket science (although i don't see her study a lot), that she had no problem having sex with girls but they are shy on cam compare to guys, that her cat is female and has no name yet, that she got her tattoo two years a go after a personal event. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The first time she hid her face with a mask and the second time she showed her face.

Em will have two weeks to show everyone now what she's really capable of. I'm almost certain there will be some sort of threesome. The question is whether or not she only does something sexual with Sia or if she will interact with the guy as well.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

The first time yes. But the second time, she was interacting with people. She didn't speak but she was writing in english and responding with signs and smiling. 

She said she was studying software engineering in rocket science (although i don't see her study a lot), that she add no problem having sex with girls but they are shy on cam compare to guys, that her cat is female and has no name yet, that she got her tattoo two years a go after a personal event. 

Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Just now, Just In said:

Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

I think she seemed sincere when she was talking about what she does. I saw her last week making some design and math. So maybe that's true. 

• Like 1