Foxy, Kira - Part #2

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I've got a Spanish friend who tells me "puta" means whore or prostitute.

Could also means that ...
It's like also bitch... "son of a bitch"  = " filho da puta" = "hijo de puta"

We also use the word "cabra" to bitch. ... In english direct translation cabra = goat :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, runawaygroom said:

sorry once ı have a friend from portugal. he was saying putana. ı am not sure you must be right.

The hell,I think putana it's Italian,in Portuguese it's puta and Spanish the same.

Gess i was right,seen in morning foxy putting some clothes(even lingerie and showing them to the girlfriend)in bag,hope she returns in weekend and not have the fun in other place all weekend,I prefer to see her having the fun in cams:biggrin:.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The hell,I think putana it's Italian,in Portuguese it's puta and Spanish the same.

yes you are right. ı have called my friend. he said ı lived for long time in brasil. they say putana in brasil. ı do not know if he is right or not.

10 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

yes you are right. ı have called my friend. he said ı lived for long time in brasil. they say putana in brasil. ı do not know if he is right or not.

Could be an Brazilian term,I think they also say Puta.

39 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, gülümsüyor, oturuyor ve iç mekan

ı do not want to blame. ı do not want to judge. but if ı do not say , ı can not help saying my feeling says this lovely guest on the couch is a drug user.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

it's not italian, the correct word in italian is puttana... maybe it'is a slang idk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

ı do not want to blame. ı do not want to judge. but if ı do not say , ı can not help saying my feeling says this lovely guest on the couch is a drug user.

Well..in that house(f&k)think 90% of them are hehe.