Foxy, Kira - Part #2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I just got info it is a global problem and they are gonna fix it. Too many timeline errors lately...

I honestly don't give a shit if it's a global problem or not. With VH, it's literally ALWAYS something. There's never a long stretch of time when there isn't something wrong with this site. Timeline issues, streaming or cam issues, something is ALWAYS fucked with them. They've had all this time to improve preview pics and they still haven't done it. They can flood the site with apartment after meaningless apartment and STILL never address the core issues that they've had since the site first started. The very least they can do is at LEAST get cam placement decent in their apartments and they can't even do that shit right. I have never seen any other streaming site with this amount of issues and the same consistent issues in this short amount of time. And there's no longer any viable excuse for it as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So one of the very rare times Foxy actually has sex with a dude and the timeline is fucked. Good goddamn job, I swear.

and this make me angry :angry: why it's rare

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I honestly don't give a shit if it's a global problem or not. With VH, it's literally ALWAYS something. There's never a long stretch of time when there isn't something wrong with this site. Timeline issues, streaming or cam issues, something is ALWAYS fucked with them. They've had all this time to improve preview pics and they still haven't done it. They can flood the site with apartment after meaningless apartment and STILL never address the core issues that they've had since the site first started. I have never seen any other streaming site with this amount of issues and the same consistent issues in this short amount of time. And there's no longer any viable excuse for it as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. It is not acceptable. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Just In said:

Here's your answer from before.

condom.gif  0   9.22 MB

Darn it! Cum is the prize of a successful sexual encounter. These Russian girls are missing out in the best part! Even if they can't bring themselves to swallow it, they should at least play with it and not act like it battery acid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1