Kristin & Steve

I don't fancy this arranged couples but still beat those Rlc houses were residents are six months doing almost nothing,so Gess it's acceptable managers  wanting active places,and seems she knows him good,so ok with it.

• Like 1

I don't think they will survive,Probrably if they managed to get the brunet guest more time with them and actually do some sexy and even sexual things instead of the usual(and boring)cards games then maybe they would stay more time,or not who knows.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't think they will survive,Probrably if they managed to get the brunet guest more time with them and actually do some sexy and even sexual things instead of the usual(and boring)cards games then maybe they would stay more time,or not who knows.

Did anything interesting happen there lately?

Just now, jjkopite said:

Who would have noticed! :confused:

At least they are the ones that should... but to see if everything is working properly . That could prevent a lot of things (violence,  cam issues for long hours, drugs, covering cams, etc)

oh wait !!