Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

another apt that needs to rid themselves of lame guests just like anastasia apt!

For justice. This is difficult for especially for them. They are in foreign country.

And who have stable good guests? Mira and Henry - they are initially acquainted only for orgy (swing). And more than 50% + nothing - just dinner and communication.

Ray&Polly - yes, but they have 5 the right girls (last weeks 3 active) with big pool guys. And the girls - I think they get some bonuses (% money for orgy days or of the total week profit) privately.

Otto&Lola - not all good. They have 4-5 stable friends who come to help and have many fun.

Serena - she just pick-up boys for sex.

Foxy&Kira - they have many local acquaintances. With lesbian communities. With artists.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

For justice. This is difficult for especially for them. They are in foreign country.

And who have stable good guests? Mira and Henry - they are initially acquainted only for orgy (swing). And more than 50% + nothing - just dinner and communication.

Ray&Polly - yes, but they have 5 the right girls (last weeks 3 active) with big pool guys. And the girls - I think they get some bonuses (% money for orgy days or of the total week profit) privately.

Otto&Lola - not all good. They have 4-5 stable friends who come to help and have many fun.

Foxy&Kira - they have many local acquaintances. With lesbian communities. With artists.

that could explain the struggling.. it's too many salary to split between managers, tenants, workers for sex parties

I still don't understand the purpose of keeping this house with all that difficulties (unless they have paid 6m-1y of rent and now they have to use it)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

that could explain the struggling.. it's too many salary to split between managers, tenants, workers for sex parties

Just. Money is transferred to the apartment (realm). Participants can do anything with money. They can make bonuses for guests. Or pay them %. Or do nothing and take all money.

But if guests (especially girls) motivation is drink, eat and smoke hookah. That % boring parties - it will be high.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Just. Money is transferred to the apartment (realm). Participants can do anything with money. They can make bonuses for guests. Or pay them %. Or do nothing and take all money.

But if guests (especially girls) motivation is drink, eat and smoke hookah. That % boring parties - it will be high.

Don't think girls are "guests" there.. but polly colleagues on the job they do in the house (maybe the only difference is the % each one receives).. that's why vallery do that boring "dance" sessions in front of the cam. 

2 hours ago, groomy said:

the reason lame guests need to not be around the apt for long is because they stop the tenants from doing their normal activities like fucking in the living room etc. if the lame guests had their own room they could simply be not watched.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think girls are "guests" there.. but polly colleagues on the job they do in the house (maybe the only difference is the % each one receives).. that's why vallery do that boring "dance" sessions in front of the cam. 

who is vallery --why would they have guest such as these two girls--i see no use for them

This is my favorite apartment as i am finding plenty to watch with just Cindy and Matthew-- Im sure eventually they will find some friends to add a little variety but it is a voyeur apartment and i want to watch people go through their normal lives not invented orgies-- you can go to a site called "college dorm parties "and see all the orgies you want