Julya & Raul

11 hours ago, Failscream said:

If only Kiki and her BF had their own place 😞 I could stare at her ass all night, but I guess they'll leave any day now. 

She is adorable and with a wonderful personality. She did have a bit too much to drink last night, which pissed her boyfriend off. After going to bed he resisted her advances and as a matter of fact didn't sleep with her. First time that I've seen her wasted but I think it made her even funnier.😃

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Failscream said:

If only Kiki and her BF had their own place 😞 I could stare at her ass all night, but I guess they'll leave any day now. 

Yep.. i think in some time they will be replaced by others ... they can't use the same script on their role play to cam shows... Girl guest is doing this since 2016 with julya&raul.. and she left for a while and other couples appeared to "keep interest" and now she was back "for some days"

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They don't do so much webcamming here. When it leads to more hot guests I am okay with it. But I really hope to see Kiki & Mike back 💕

But maybe that's the only reason they are here

Not knowing if hey already left (when saw them leave didn't seem to prepared luggage or something) but it's something that i expect to happen in this house (and also announced on twitter on first/second day)

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But maybe that's the only reason they are here

Not knowing if hey already left (when saw them leave didn't seem to prepared luggage or something) but it's something that i expect to happen in this house (and also announced on twitter on first/second day)

Don't know I think they are real friends with Julya & Raul... Hope to see them back or get an own place. They have the ability to get everybody comfortable and relaxed with them around.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know I think they are real friends with Julya & Raul... Hope to see them back or get an own place. They have the ability to get everybody comfortable and relaxed with them around.

To do camshows since 2016 i want to believe that they are also friends... but was julya&raul that said it was only for some days.. Now if they really left (or will left), it's wait to see if the next one is also "friends" or new