Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and what would you think would happen if he was not here a huge 7 girl orgy we only had that happen once and there was a guy there that time just saying

yeah and unicorns are swimming in the pool.  If you think this has any chance of being the same as that scenario...you are more gullible than I thought

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This having boyfriends there is ridiculous.  We get the same boring poker game as the last two nights.  Oh...sorry there was g rated spin the bottle the night before last. They will do this as long as he is there...then club night.  So who knows.:dodgy:

Actually I would rate it R😁

Rosie just buying time until her stay in the Barcelona Hotel is over and she can move on to the next adventure, so we will be left with the high school girls mentality. So much for B-4 beating out B-2, cause they have been kicking B-4's ass lately. The high schooler's just don't have enough sexuality to get it done.

See the source image
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This having boyfriends there is ridiculous.  We get the same boring poker game as the last two nights.  Oh...sorry there was g rated spin the bottle the night before last. They will do this as long as he is there...then club night.  So who knows.:dodgy:

I find it entertaining, before that they didnt do anything interesting anyways so this is better.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

yeah and unicorns are swimming in the pool.  If you think this has any chance of being the same as that scenario...you are more gullible than I thought

what scenario are you talking about he only got a bj from anna if I remember right so I'm not sure what exactly are you talking about