Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

On 5/27/2018 at 12:05 AM, anupoulain said:

I wished camcaps would give me some Tokens for that… i doubt they would do…

this is for the newbies … its more visual than just a table … the source was mostly from @Noldus post

and im sure there are still some mistakes in it … just tell me …

(and big thanks to some of the paid members who leaked stuffs from time to time … even risking to be banned … me and im sure some others too appreciate it alot … but i think the leak is closed … wished trump would work for reallifecam … man that would be wonderful - a wonderful world of leaks every day)

If someone needs some IG from the Girls --> PM!

(oh forgot adri)

bfiv.png

Nice graph 😉 (We call the couples apt for B3) 

1 hour ago, again said:

Just girls calling her Adriana, ok Adri. I checked my archive, she is 22.

Yes Adriana is what the other girls call her, its just RLC who shortened her name to Adri.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sofie is likely the next one to depart soon.

we can only hope ........ but if she is making RLC more outside the apt she will be there till she cant stay no longer.....just as serena worthless in apt but money makers outside.......

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

we can only hope ........ but if she is making RLC more outside the apt she will be there till she cant stay no longer.....just as serena worthless in apt but money makers outside.......

and I'm just sitting back and waiting for all the RLC guys to tell me just how wrong I im

• Like 1

I have a suggestion, or more a request for RLC :  In Adri's Room, Cam 3-02 ... Could it be possible to zoom out a bit, or juste change the angle .. 'cause we miss action when girls are on their knees and kissing,... We miss nice moments ... Can you fix the problem, please ? 

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nice graph 😉 (We call the couples apt for B3) 

ai, ai capitano … i will correct it in the next update, with more milestones … i was actually thinking to add the KK-Apartment as B3, but because its premium i never really followed them …

by the way thank you for the sources, they helped a lot …

Oh, die "Glaskugel-Beschwörer" wieder auf Orakel-Tour !

Immer wieder die alte Leier, ist mal vier- fünf Tage keine Massenmasturbation von den Propagandisten zu sehen, so schreien die Dauerwichser nach neuen Mädchen, natürlich nach den alten, abgewrackten "Showgirl" die vor Anno Domini hier ihre "Muschi" zur Schau gebracht haben.

Natürlich darf da "drohen" gegenüber RLC mit dem Kündigen des Account nicht fehlen, keiner der "Aufmucker" wird seinen Zugang aufgeben, wo soll er sonst noch Mädchen sehen.

Ebenso die Spekulationen wann ein Mädchen RLC verlassen wird, die Besten gehen eh zu früh, die Langweilen bleiben immer zu lange !