Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Hace 4 minutos, bud2966 dijo:

MALDITO RLC no le llevo mucho tiempoo párrafo Arreglar una fuga de agua. Pero les toma Más De 3 horas para convertir la visión nocturna de Nuevo en Milas dormitorio. Su bronceado gracioso Como No habia Ninguna fuga de agua en el apartamento Cuando El apartamento FUE M / T Primera Vez. Pero habia CUANDO Volvió online..all Que Tiene Que Hacer Donde es ver adri dejo el apartamento de 1-6 .. Yo VIGILO párrafo Cada Cosa Que algunos adj de los chicos de RLC Aquí hay Buscan. Su Justo Como Cuando Se ESTA quedando RLC cc es lento derecho divertido

Is that I am of the opinion, that not even, have bothered to repair the leakage of water.

20 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so we all have seen that its  nora who takes care of the Barcelona apts. so why is milas bed room with no night vision. I will say the worthless nora and RLC ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYING JOHNS  then the apt will go into a u/m. that way RLC WILL SAY THAT IS WHY THE APT IS IN U/M ................. AND COME ON ALL THE RLC GUYS TO SAY IM SO F...WRONG TO THINK THAT

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Is that I am of the opinion, that not even, have bothered to repair the leakage of water.

SO JUST HOW FAR WAS I OFF FROM POSTING THIS ABOUT THE U/M IN THIS APT FUNNY HOW YOU CAN CALL OUT JUST WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ISNT IT. AND WHY DID ADRI LEAVE OUT THE BACK YARD AND NOT THE DOOR ON 2-9 FUNNY THEN THE APT GOS IN U/M NOT MORE THEN 3 MINS LATER

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

DAMN IT DIDNT TAKE RLC very long to fix a water leak . but it takes them over 3hours to turn the night vision back on in milas bedroom. its just so funny how there was no water leak in the apt when the apt went  u/m the first time. but there was when it came back online..all you have to do is watch where adri left the apt on 1-6.. I DO WATCH FOR EVERY THING THAT SOME OF THE RLC guys on here don't look for. its just like when RLC is lagging  cc is slow funny right

AND I THINK IT WAS LIKE 15:37 OR 15:38 ON 1-6 JUST SAYING AND THE APT WENT IN TO U/M RIGHT AFTER LIKE 15:40 OR SO I DO WATCH FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT MOST DONT LOOK FOR …….

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

SO JUST HOW FAR WAS I OFF FROM POSTING THIS ABOUT THE U/M IN THIS APT FUNNY HOW YOU CAN CALL OUT JUST WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ISNT IT. AND WHY DID ADRI LEAVE OUT THE BACK YARD AND NOT THE DOOR ON 2-9 FUNNY THEN THE APT GOS IN U/M NOT MORE THEN 3 MINS LATER

WHERE ARE ALL THE RLC  BIG HOT SHOTS AT TO TELL ME THAT THATS NOT THE WAY RLC WORKS OR THAT CC HAS ANY THING TO DO WITH RLC. SORRY BUT ALL ANY ONE HAS TO DO IS WATCH WHEN RLC IS LAGGING SO IS CC ..FUNNY RIGHT BIG TIME

32 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

WHERE ARE ALL THE RLC  BIG HOT SHOTS AT TO TELL ME THAT THATS NOT THE WAY RLC WORKS OR THAT CC HAS ANY THING TO DO WITH RLC. SORRY BUT ALL ANY ONE HAS TO DO IS WATCH WHEN RLC IS LAGGING SO IS CC ..FUNNY RIGHT BIG TIME

I can assure you that Cam Caps does not have any doings with RLC. 

On another note I have been on the Forum today for 7 Hours and not once has there been any slowness with the Cam Caps System.  If you find slowness with RLC and are dissatisfied about it the best thing to do is Contact RLC's Support Department and take it up with them.

Thanks

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can assure you that Cam Caps does not have any doings with RLC. 

On another note I have been on the Forum today for 7 Hours and not once has there been any slowness with the Cam Caps System.  If you find slowness with RLC and are dissatisfied about it the best thing to do is Contact RLC's Support Department and take it up with them.

Thanks

NO RLC HASNT BEEN LAGGING TODAY BUT WHEN IT DOES SO DOES CC ALL IM SAYING .SORRY BUT IT DOES . AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE BOSS SO YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT 

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

DAMN IT DIDNT TAKE RLC very long to fix a water leak . but it takes them over 3hours to turn the night vision back on in milas bedroom. its just so funny how there was no water leak in the apt when the apt went  u/m the first time. but there was when it came back online..all you have to do is watch where adri left the apt on 1-6.. I DO WATCH FOR EVERY THING THAT SOME OF THE RLC guys on here don't look for. its just like when RLC is lagging  cc is slow funny right

I don't know about Adri leaving but I was told that there was a bath by someone in the jacuzzi tub during the 3 hour UM and when the apartment came back from that the hand held wand was very obviously leaking quite a bit of water where they turn the water on and off for the tub.  He said the second time the UM was over and the same hand held wand was placed in the tub and that one of the girls that occupies that room had to take a shower in the community shower on the bottom floor.  Nobody will ever know what happened during that 3 hours you speak of that the apartment was UM, but how you all can just cope with it is beyond me!

What really gets to me and I haven't read the thread yet but I was told that Taya's place had a bunch of h@@krs there tonight and Taya was nowhere to be found and that Will himself covered the cameras in the guest room to bang one of the h@@kers.  Now, I don't know about any of you but if I was still a paying member, my ass would be sending a letter of disgust and disapproval to RLC for the tenant covering the cameras so he could bang another girl while his supposed girl is not even there!  Don't get me wrong, if he wants to cheat that's his business but he needs to cheat outside the apartment.  If he decides to cheat and bring it back to the apartment, covering the cameras should be grounds for permanent dismissal of the tenants!

Everybody that pays a monthly fee to RLC should write their (RLC) customer service department and tell them how you feel about it!!  Anybody that doesn't send them an email either works for RLC or deserves what they get!!  Even if you are a member of RLC and you didn't witness the covering of the cameras, you too should send them and email of disgust and disapproval!

• Upvote 1

you are right about the hand held shower head in the big bathroom.and yes adri left today out of the back yard and you can see her walking along the back wall by the steps on cam 4-4 right down the hiden steps to the far left in the back yard. but not all watch as close as I do...so when I post about some thing im not to far off 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you are right about the hand held shower head in the big bathroom.and yes adri left today out of the back yard and you can see her walking along the back wall by the steps on cam 4-4 right down the hiden steps to the far left in the back yard. but not all watch as close as I do...so when I post about some thing im not to far off 

and saying that im off to bed good night all 

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Thanks for confirming that about the hand held shower head.  As for Adri and how she left, I don't have a clue but I'm sure I will hear something about it tomorrow if I ask that is.  Thanks Bud for keeping it real!!!