Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

42 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

In B4, did Nora institute the same rules as in B1, No nudity in the free rooms  ??     Sure looks like it .

Methinks Nora is a bit more "hands-off" now days, and has distanced herself from the daily workings of RLC. If there are special restrictions they happen when the contracts are negotiated and signed. I think the basic contract is still "Act naturally" (which many of the apartments do, and they have less hits but are more authentic and attractive to genuine voyeurs), don't show minors and don't invite adults over without explaining the preponderance of cameras. Reallifecam still retains some of the original restrictions, but I don't believe they script the action of the tenants. I believe tenants write their own scripts.

Nora knows most of these girls from the modeling industry, which includes night club life. They are all friends, acquaintances, or friends of friends. I don't believe she's issuing orders; just visiting.

That's my current opinion, I have reasons to hold that opinion, but I could be wrong. RLC is a world of smoke and mirrors, and nothing is knowable unless you are a tenant or Tech Fashion.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Methinks Nora is a bit more "hands-off" now days, and has distanced herself from the daily workings of RLC. If there are special restrictions they happen when the contracts are negotiated and signed. I think the basic contract is still "Act naturally" (which many of the apartments do, and they have less hits but are more authentic and attractive to genuine voyeurs), don't show minors and don't invite adults over without explaining the preponderance of cameras. Reallifecam still retains some of the original restrictions, but I don't believe they script the action of the tenants. I believe tenants write their own scripts.

Nora knows most of these girls from the modeling industry, which includes night club life. They are all friends, acquaintances, or friends of friends. I don't believe she's issuing orders; just visiting.

That's my current opinion, I have reasons to hold that opinion, but I could be wrong. RLC is a world of smoke and mirrors, and nothing is knowable unless you are a tenant or Tech Fashion.

I respect your opinion but I still have my doubts, members  saw Nora at the signing of one of the girl's contract

• Upvote 1