Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

17 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

qué descanso de bolas ahora aquí
cancelo todas las suscripciones con estas cosas inútiles

But this we have been reporting for more than a week. And RLC, still does not respond to this demand.

• Like 1

I do not want to talk anymore because I know that many will be offended, but I do not understand, as I do not see any more comments in the sense, that what demosnios do we pay the vacations to a boy in the girls' house?
Gentlemen, it is you with your subscription, those who maintain this situation, and of which RLC, has always declined to inform the time that a "boyfriend" remains inside the house ...
When he should never have entered ...
If he wants or she wants to pay for a vacation, to be paid with their own money in a hotel, or to rent a house, there are many and very cheap in Barcelona.
But at our expense ... I think better ... NO!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I do not want to talk anymore because I know that many will be offended, but I do not understand, as I do not see any more comments in the sense, that what demosnios do we pay the vacations to a boy in the girls' house?
Gentlemen, it is you with your subscription, those who maintain this situation, and of which RLC, has always declined to inform the time that a "boyfriend" remains inside the house ...
When he should never have entered ...
If he wants or she wants to pay for a vacation, to be paid with their own money in a hotel, or to rent a house, there are many and very cheap in Barcelona.
But at our expense ... I think better ... NO!

i am not offended by your comments at all.

7 hours ago, Karrui said:

I am annoyed with this situation ... about the 3 girls ,,,,, I sent an email to the RLC and no answer I received ... great support of the RLC

RLC Support is Mute.  If they ever do Respond which is very rare most times they'll just Copy & Paste a Message from a Text Document.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

podemos pelear todo lo que queramos sobre un chico aquí, pero apostaré que serán las mejores cámaras durante toda la noche, pero bueno, hay una televisión emocionante mirando en b2 

Not because one thing is bad, the other has to be good.