Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

His fingers touched her pussy very briefly a couple of times....what a lucky bastard.:biggrin:

Yeah.. i saw that too when he was showing adri... Anita didn't even flinch..

The tears of a woman are always the weak point of a girl, but especially, if this girl is Sofie.
Sofie, has given us, at least that's how I feel, very good days of entertainment. Maybe, she has some things that are his (rarities), but whoever is perfect ... his place, should be on the altars.
Sofie, she has shared many of her intimacies, her self-stimulation, they have always been worthy of contemplation.
On the other hand, his approaches, with Naomi, to sapphic sex, although most of us expected something closer to lesbian sex, we had what we had, and that is not little. Others in these moments, only do stupid things in the same field. And people applaud that. I imagine, when they saw Sofie and Naomi, they would shout with enthusiasm.
Obvious to mention the issue of the mismatch between her and Monica, since one is not in the project, and the other is never going to tell us, so as I say, that will always come only on his personal level.

Finally, to thank Sofie again, to make us participate in great nights, in which we want or not, she and Naomi, were the main protagonists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Yeah.. i saw that too when he was showing adri... Anita didn't even flinch..

Because I have seen her repeatedly try to show him her pussy every night,,she has been trying to get him to look at her Kitty for a while now.:biggrin:

Who knows what would happen if Blair allowed it.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

blair watching putins hands on anita like a hawk now the whole time he was massaging her below the waist she watch every second of it

He must have his dick heavily strapped down...😏

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when does anita give putin a massage its the only combination that has not happened yet and we know how she likes to do it

Earlier I was hoping that he would get naked and lay on his back and have one of the ladies massage him while sitting on top of him.🤗

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Because I have seen her repeatedly try to show him her pussy every night,,she has been trying to get him to look at her Kitty for a while now.:biggrin:

Yes.. indeed..

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Maybe he is on a look don't touch policy... huh! thats gone..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Maybe he is on a look don't touch policy... huh! thats gone..

Massages are the gateway drug to sticking your dick in her pussy,,,,,,,just ask Dasha and Those guys that were at Vanessa's Apt lol :biggrin: