Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh that's putin no doubt,hey he is a part of the team like it or not I guess

The thought of the real Putin being a key member of a crack  team of US soldiers of fortune has a rather surreal feel to it...Plus it was a bit of a comedy...even more surreal!...😏

Maybe Beldonn can come up with a storyline which will also feature the 3K's...😆

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The thought of the real Putin being a key member of a crack  team of US soldiers of fortune has a rather surreal feel to it...Plus it was a bit of a comedy...even more surreal!...😏

Maybe Beldonn can come up with a storyline which will also feature the 3K's...😆

would that be a charlie's angels reference ?

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

would that be a charlie's angels reference ?

It could be, but I was thinking more like Kami, Kristy and Kaley after reading his fantasy short story featuring them earlier...😉

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It could be, but I was thinking more like Kami, Kristy and Kaley after reading his fantasy short story featuring them earlier...😉

oh I missed that so I did not get the reference 

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

these games between couples on VHTV are every night in many apartments, the only difference is that in VHTV finished games make big orgies, in RLC no

Last night from what I was told was nothing more than a spectacle in Blairs room.  I was told they played strip pong as mentioned on the forum but when it got down to P Jr stripping he pulled a fast one on the girls.  He's a smart bastard in that he gets to see Anita and Adri fully naked but he doesn't return the favor to them except for a brief moment in the bath.  If it wasn't for the money, none of what you have been watching would have happened.  There is not a right minded girl that is going to allow her boyfriend (if it really is her boyfriend and not some prop) to see these girls naked, put his hands all over them, and continue these kind of games.

But hey, if it's what the subscribers want then I guess RLC is doing something right.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Last night from what I was told was nothing more than a spectacle in Blairs room.  I was told they played strip pong as mentioned on the forum but when it got down to P Jr stripping he pulled a fast one on the girls.  He's a smart bastard in that he gets to see Anita and Adri fully naked but he doesn't return the favor to them except for a brief moment in the bath.  If it wasn't for the money, none of what you have been watching would have happened.  There is not a right minded girl that is going to allow her boyfriend (if it really is her boyfriend and not some prop) to see these girls naked, put his hands all over them, and continue these kind of games.

But hey, if it's what the subscribers want then I guess RLC is doing something right.

I totally agree with you on this one!!! I don`t agree to a lot of things you write here but on this one i agree!!

• Like 1