Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

¿En qué pueden susurrar constantemente que lo hacen todas las noches pero no hacen nada? 

Really matters?
Having Anita, your boy out, Adri, your boy out ... do you think they're going to do something that might upset you?
Who can think of that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Really matters?
Having Anita, your boy out, Adri, your boy out ... do you think they're going to do something that might upset you?
Who can think of that?

they make it look like they are planning shit but that's as far as it goes hell I'm wishing they are planning more actually but it never pans out

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

En serio, ¿por qué diablos Serena incluso llegó a este proyecto? Porque Carolina estuvo aquí y recibió un legado para el proyecto ...

Ver la imagen fuente

The real reason, I can not even imagine it, but I'm with you, which a normal reason does not have.
But does Blair have to take the big room? She did not do anything to deserve it. Or we no longer remember the nights with Jas, where he got nothing from her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

The real reason, I can not even imagine it, but I'm with you, which a normal reason does not have.
But does Blair have to take the big room? She did not do anything to deserve it. Or we no longer remember the nights with Jas, where he got nothing from her.

are we forgetting the do nothing twins who were a complete waste of space  in the penthouse,shit you could not even get a masturbation out of them they only had it because they were twins

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Anyone else missing the Most Magnificent Magical Mysterious Monica right now ?

I like this Aria gal, think she cute as button, but compared to the hours and hours that people tuned into this room to watch Monica when ever she was in that room, well no one watches the room anymore and it never even makes it close to top cam.

• Image result for raising hands gif

I just can't get into who is left after Monica...but... thanking Anita for her butt...:blush:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Anyone else missing the Most Magnificent Magical Mysterious Monica right now ?

I like this Aria gal, think she cute as button, but compared to the hours and hours that people tuned into this room to watch Monica when ever she was in that room, well no one watches the room anymore and it never even makes it close to top cam.

• Image result for raising hands gif

Actually, this question has been niggling away at me for the last hour now, Thes, and I've realised that it requires a proper reply from me...

e3a4fe68ef0923e90f8f6cc51f689dad.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

¿Olvidamos a los gemelos que no hacen nada y que eran un completo desperdicio de espacio en el ático, mierda que ni siquiera se podían masturbar, solo lo tenían porque eran gemelos?

If you can not claim anything against your words, because examples of that kind, we could be commenting all night. Even some girls who have made history, but have had moments, really that could be eliminated from the history of RLC.
But in the case of these three girls ..., Anita and Adri, because they are new, but Blair, neither is new, nor in my opinion, with the entrance of his boy, he has contributed nothing to the house.
And I do not think these games are the jsutificante ... please, do not fall so low.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I just can't get into who is left after Monica...but... thanking Anita for her butt...:blush:

I agree in part, there's no reason for me to watch B2 at all since Monica left, but I'm enjoying B4 quite a bit. Anita, Adri, and Darina have been great additions. 

• Like 1

Hace 4 minutos, EMMETT111 dijo:

Anita se acercó cada vez más a Putin y Blair se emocionó esta noche ¿No crees que se está cansando de estas chicas coqueteando con su hombre?

Sorry if I find it heavy, but what do you expect from girls, who have their partners out ...
Do you really think that will happen?

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anita keeps sliding closer to putin and blair just looks thrilled tonight don't she I think she is getting tired of these girls flirting with her man imo

No doubt she would.. he was "sliding his fingers" all over her pussy last night...