Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

18 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I just sent RLC a email to ingore all your emails regarding this rubbish about the girls choice to bring guys over. 

wow how everyone forgets how queen nora had her man in b1 right from the beginning of the barca apts so where all you guys got it in your heads no men in the apt forget the one who is running the apts was the first one to have her man stay with her so guys have been in the barca apts since the beginning ,so bitch to rlc all you like I doubt it will do one bit of good

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He's not alone

Are you even members of RLC or freeloaders  ??  This is a only   girls apt.  A male is accepted for 2 days most , not bring a suitcasr for a week OR 2.  Wake up grEMEMBER

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Are you even members of RLC or freeloaders  ??  This is a only   girls apt.  A male is accepted for 2 days most , not bring a suitcasr for a week OR 2.  Wake up grEMEMBER

did you forget nora had her man in barca 1 right from the beginning so where did you guys get it in your heads there were to be no men in the apt as there was one there of and on since it opened

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow how everyone forgets how queen nora had her man in b1 right from the beginning of the barca apts so where all you guys got it in your heads no men in the apt forget the one who is running the apts was the first one to have her man stay with her so guys have been in the barca apts since the beginning ,so bitch to rlc all you like I doubt it will do one bit of good

Not sure what your point is?...we don't want guys in these apartments plain and simple.  There is a couples on vacation apartment a few minutes walk from B2.  That's what it is for.   It has nothing to do with Nora having Kiko over...because HE IS A FUCKING GUY AND I DIDN"T LIKE THAT EITHER,  FFS 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Remember there were only 3 girls in the apt. now, there are 7 so they hide in front of the guy.    anyway I'm done for the night, so goodnight camcaps.

we have seen how they hide alright that's a argument guys love to use but how many girls were in the tub with jasmins bf how many different strip games did they come up with blairs bf it is a old argument with no basis in fact just like guys saying last night they wont do lesbian acts with a guy there it wasn't even a hour or two later they were going at it in the penthouse so every argument for not having a guy there is bs imo

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

we have seen how they hide alright that's a argument guys used but how many girls were in the tub with jasmins bf how many different strip games did they come up with blairs bf it is a old argument with no basis on fact just like guys saying they wont do lesbian acts with a guy there it wasn't even a hour or two later they were going at it in the penthouse so every argument for not having a guy there is bs imo

Agree they dont hide

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not sure what your point is?...we don't want guys in these apartments plain and simple.  There is a couples on vacation apartment a few minutes walk from B2.  That's what it is for.   It has nothing to do with Nora having Kiko over...because HE IS A FUCKING GUY AND I DIDN"T LIKE THAT EITHER,  FFS 

Dont see the problem, its just one guy, you have 6 other solo girls in the house you can look at :)

• Like 2