Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And so will we sigh, gone will be the days with commenting and chatting in one topic keeping it simple to catch up with what has happened during the day.

Topics are easy to make. One Topic could be Shower/Bath another could be for Masturbation, another for Sex  etc....  

It will be quite simple once you get the hang of it.  Members that have been on the Forum before 2016 will remember the Good Ole Days when Multiple Topics was the way it was done.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, West_California said:

A bonus for the trolls..then they can pick any topic folder at random...and add a few words to achieve TOP Topic position....

Top Topic position contents will change faster than we can decifer what happened....

Topic Bumpers are easy to take care of.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Topics are easy to make. One Topic could be Shower/Bath another could be for Masturbation, another for Sex  etc....  

It will be quite simple once you get the hang of it.  Members that have been on the Forum before 2016 will remember the Good Ole Days when Multiple Topics was the way it was done.

I remember some Mods asked for collect everything in to on Thread 😉 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I remember.

This change coming June 1st was Requested Directly from Admin.  We'll Try it for a Month or Two and see what happens. If it works out it will stay and if it doesn't we'll change it back to the way it was.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Good old days, it's a very weak argument, and it doesn't change the fact that it will be a pain in the ass to keep track of happenings, it is the opposite of user friendly. The only explanation I can see is that Admin wants to create more clicks, cause it is better for adverticemend.

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I might create ed2's pee-thread, ses if it gets any clicks  😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I might create ed2's pee-thread, ses if it gets any clicks  😂

You will need one pee- thread topic for each RLC participant-that way we will know who is taking a piss 🙃

For example: in one apartment

Angie pees

Samantha pees

Emily pees

:biggrin:

• Like 1