Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

17 hours ago, Noldus said:

Candy fucking

When seeing girls like Candy or Jasmin fuck, I am just left with a big question, why the hell did they play that shy on their previous stays.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all,

I must say it really bothered people that this morning 2 people who don't even watch RLC said something about the the presence of guys in the girls apartments.  You all have been talking about all darn day.  I personally don't care if every girl brings a guy to the house or B2, hell, I wish they would so that you can see all the very natural & very normal 1 guy & 5 girl jacuzzi baths that go on when they are there.  Hell, just think of it, you could then have 14 girls and guys all smoking and hanging out in the big tub together......enjoy the show and it's all show with nothing natural or normal about it!!!  I'm glad it bothered some of you that 2 people could make a topic last all day!!

It was always often just a show in the GOV-apartments, it being massages, baths, girl-on-girl teasing, orgies, wigs and costumes, etc. etc. but even though I'd like more normal girls, not all these party/show-girls, I do actually like the more openess that have come to RLC, that there are girls being open for bating and sex on cam, it is a developement in the right direction in my eyes. I am not opposed to having boyfriends around, it might actually add some realness to the situation IMO, we get to see their interaction, and sex, the silly bath-parties would be the same with just the girls there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything discussed in General Chats will each have their own Topics beginning June 1st.  As far as the girls reading the Topics they'll just have to adapt and look a little bit more.

It will be easy to find. As any topics that have New Comments will always be at the Top and will be Highlighted and clicking the Blue Star or Blue Circle on the left of the Title will take you to the last Unread Comment where you last visited in that Topic.  Not all Tenants read the Topics in this Forum they are few and far between.  If they do happen to read the Forum then they'll adjust just as the next person would.

And so will we sigh, gone will be the days with commenting and chatting in one topic keeping it simple to catch up with what has happened during the day.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And so will we sigh, gone will be the days with commenting and chatting in one topic keeping it simple to catch up with what has happened during the day.

A bonus for the trolls..then they can pick any topic folder at random...and add a few words to achieve TOP Topic position....

Top Topic position contents will change faster than we can decifer what happened....