Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I believe that in life these girls can do everything, but not the actresses, just see Mila masturbating, it seems that you look at the weather forecast on the phone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I believe that in life these girls can do everything, but not the actresses, just see Mila masturbating, it seems that you look at the weather forecast on the phone

True, no face expression, and it takes forever and you still don't know if she cane.

è un periodo in cui lavoro fino a tarda notte, quando torno a casa mi collego e ora per molti giorni non è proprio una cosa fottuta, sto iniziando a disturbare

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know about you Kase, but I don't think there is a house in 50 square miles of me that 5 or 6 women don't get in the bath with one guy.  Where I live that happens everyday, I guess it must really be normal LMAO 🤨

normal amongst girls who have no problem being nude in front of thousands on the internet when they are drunk maybe,do you have a lot of those living within 50 miles of you harley

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes that was me writing this, I saw her alone in the kitchen alone she seemed sad or upset about something then later he came talked to her and all was fine again. Maybe she is a jealous type. Anyways they just want to be social with the others, is why he was there with the girls and with her.

OK,  if you want to see him there with all those girls then so be it.  Everybody that watches RLC, watches it for their own guilty pleasures and it doesn't matter if any of the other paying members want to see him there or not.  It's going to happen every time a guy leaves, another one will show up now that Jasmin's guy friend had shown up and broke the ice.

I personally would not watch that sort of spectacle but that's just me.  Enjoy what you get out of it and when you are not enjoying it anymore, quit subbing to them!

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

normal amongst girls who have no problem being nude in front of thousands on the internet when they are drunk maybe,do you have a lot of those living within 50 miles of you harley

Why yes I do Emmett.  The city I live in buys more wine than any other city in the world and that is why it is very normal for 6 girls to take a bath with one guy every night!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why yes I do Emmett.  The city I live in buys more wine than any other city in the world and that is why it is very normal for 6 girls to take a batch with one guy every night!

you keep saying every night when its happened what 3 nights since b4 opened and there have been guys there how many nights talk about blowing shit out of proportion wow

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you keep saying every night when its happened what 3 nights since b4 opened and there have been guys there how many nights talk about blowing shit out of proportion wow

LOL that really bothers you doesn't it?  I'm talking about the whole spectacle that the girls put on when one of the girls brings in a supposed "boyfriend" in to the lions lair of B4.  What I'm talking about that goes on in the city where I live is about as fake and false as the spectacle that goes on in B4 when there is a guy there.  If you can't comprehend that, then I feel sorry for you Emmett.

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that really bothers you doesn't it?  I'm talking about the whole spectacle that the girls put on when one of the girls brings in a supposed "boyfriend" in to the lions lair of B4.  What I'm talking about that goes on in the city where I live is about as fake and false as the spectacle that goes on in B4 when there is a guy there.  If you can't comprehend that, then I feel sorry for you Emmett.

for a long time now you say you feel sorry for us guys a lot but really you are kinda pathetic telling us how stupid we are for watching this shit but you are just a broken record all I hear from you is we are all idiots unless we agree with you  and how the girls are all sluts and rlc whores them out and no matter what it is always a show well they are pretty good actors after 8 bottles of wine and a bottle of tequila and they could not just be halving fun just once in a while just saying,i hate the fake shows as much as anyone but to say they are never just drunk and halving fun is ignorant imo

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you say you feel sorry for us guys a lot but really you are kinda pathetic telling us how stupid we are for watching this shit but you are just a broken record all I hear from you is we are all idiots and the girls are all sluts and everything no matter what is always a show well they are pretty good actors after 8 bottles of wine and a bottle of tequila and they could not just be halving fun just once in a while just saying,i hate the fake shows as much as anyone but to say they are never just drunk and halving fun is ignorant imo

Like I told Fagen,  you all watch it for your own guilty pleasures and if that's what you want to see, it's good with me and I respect it.  However, I'm not going to stop speaking my mind because it obviously pisses you off!!

I used to watch for the possibility of something lesbian happening and when I seen it wasn't going anywhere without the help of some kind of mind altering substance, I gave it up for a few months.  I then returned and was banned forever and no amount of emails would change their minds.  Have no respect for RLC or the type of people they hire after practically begging for them to let me come back.  Some people said to try this and try that and I tried a prepaid card and it didn't work so I said F-it.  Yes, I have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole ordeal and some of my posts are because of that but I will never quit posting just because you say its repetitive or it upsets you!!

Have a good night Emmett.  I'm done with this for tonight!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I told Fagen,  you all watch it for your own guilty pleasures and if that's what you want to see, it's good with me and I respect it.  However, I'm not going to stop speaking my mind because it obviously pisses you off!!

I used to watch for the possibility of something lesbian happening and when I seen it wasn't going anywhere without the help of some kind of mind altering substance, I gave it up for a few months.  I then returned and was banned forever and no amount of emails would change their minds.  Have no respect for RLC or the type of people they hire after practically begging for them to let me come back.  Some people said to try this and try that and I tried a prepaid card and it didn't work so I said F-it.  Yes, I have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole ordeal and some of my posts are because of that but I will never quit posting just because you say its repetitive or it upsets you!!

now that I can understand its actually nice to see. I can understand being pissed at rlc havent we all at one point or another,and yes you can post as long as you like and so wont I I guess, good night harley😊

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why did RLC ban you? because you broke a rule or something?