Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

7 hours ago, Mauri said:

Vi ricordo che il sito si chiama "REALE" vi piacciono questi spettacoli falsi? e comunque ho espresso il mio parere

in my memory the only two real situations of bisexual girls were:
Rebecca and Megan, Megan's room
Irma and Jessica, Jessica's room
all the rest stuff of low slaughter !!

4 hours ago, Joerg111 said:

Sofie macht sich an Naomi und Aria heiß merr ist nicht warum nicht macht es sich lieber selber hat sie Angst es mit Naomi oder Aria zumachen obwohl mit Naomi schon aber auch nicht richtig

Weißt du, was außerhalb der Wohnung abgeht ? Die Mädchen sind engagiert um eine Show zu machen ! Die Mädchen sind alles andere wie in "Urlaub" .

Geschmack ist bekanntlich unterschiedlich, ich finde die Mädchen in #B2 sehr gut, besonders Sofie ! Naomi hat die am besten aufgeblasenen Brüste, fast schon real ! Aria einen sehr weiblichen Körper, sie wird bestimmt noch weiter "auftauen", je nach Regieanweisung !

Wer hier an "Das Reale Leben" glaubt, denkt auch, "Die Welt ist eine Scheibe" !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What really gets to me and I haven't read the thread yet but I was told that Taya's place had a bunch of h@@krs there tonight and Taya was nowhere to be found and that Will himself covered the cameras in the guest room to bang one of the h@@kers.  Now, I don't know about any of you but if I was still a paying member, my ass would be sending a letter of disgust and disapproval to RLC for the tenant covering the cameras so he could bang another girl while his supposed girl is not even there!  Don't get me wrong, if he wants to cheat that's his business but he needs to cheat outside the apartment.  If he decides to cheat and bring it back to the apartment, covering the cameras should be grounds for permanent dismissal of the tenants!

Everybody that pays a monthly fee to RLC should write their (RLC) customer service department and tell them how you feel about it!!  Anybody that doesn't send them an email either works for RLC or deserves what they get!!  Even if you are a member of RLC and you didn't witness the covering of the cameras, you too should send them and email of disgust and disapproval!

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

Thank you.

PS: I Try

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

Thank you.

PS: I Try

It shouldn't be a Difficult Task for the Rocket Scientists at RLC to figure out. All they have to do is check Replay.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It shouldn't be a Difficult Task for the Rocket Scientists at RLC to figure out. All they have to do is check Replay.

What bothers me most is the reaction of the TLC ..... none

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bud2966 said:

tienes razón sobre el cabezal de la ducha de mano en el baño grande. Y sí, adri salió hoy del patio trasero y puedes verla caminando por la pared trasera por los escalones de la cámara 4-4, bajando los escalones hasta la distancia dejado en el patio trasero. pero no todos miran tan cerca como yo ... así que cuando publico sobre algo no estoy muy lejos 

I understand, and if I make a mistake, excuse my mistake, what you say or pretend to say, that you saw Adri, go down the stairs at the back in camera 4.4 and that she went to another place, I do not know, if stuck to the wall from the bottom or towards the camera 4.4

I can tell you, and it is known by the images that there is of the outside of the property, that neither for a place, nor for another one, it goes out to the street.
If you continue the stairs to the bottom, you will go down to another terrace, which has some trees planted, but that is not fixed like the one we see in the chamber 4.4 And that already gives to another farm, for that reason, I can not put an image since another house appears that is not related to RLC. But as I say, it has no way out.
Behind camera 4.4 there is a wooden garden shed that looks more like a shed. but that also gives another part of the csa adjacent to the property of another farm that is right next to it.
The only way to go out, is to exit through the front door, or go down the stairs that are in the pool, and you can see in camera 4.2 that overlook the area before the garage door.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I understand, and if I make a mistake, excuse my mistake, what you say or pretend to say, that you saw Adri, go down the stairs at the back in camera 4.4 and that she went to another place, I do not know, if stuck to the wall from the bottom or towards the camera 4.4

I can tell you, and it is known by the images that there is of the outside of the property, that neither for a place, nor for another one, it goes out to the street.
If you continue the stairs to the bottom, you will go down to another terrace, which has some trees planted, but that is not fixed like the one we see in the chamber 4.4 And that already gives to another farm, for that reason, I can not put an image since another house appears that is not related to RLC. But as I say, it has no way out.
Behind camera 4.4 there is a wooden garden shed that looks more like a shed. but that also gives another part of the csa adjacent to the property of another farm that is right next to it.
The only way to go out, is to exit through the front door, or go down the stairs that are in the pool, and you can see in camera 4.2 that overlook the area before the garage door.

watch adri go out on 1-6.  then she will come down the stairs on cam 4-4  and walk along the wall into the tree and if you zoom in you will see her go down more steps sorry 

12 hours ago, bud2966 said:

NO RLC HASNT BEEN LAGGING TODAY BUT WHEN IT DOES SO DOES CC ALL IM SAYING .SORRY BUT IT DOES . AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE BOSS SO YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT 

Funny I have seen this also from time to time but might just be a coincidence.

51 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

watch adri go out on 1-6.  then she will come down the stairs on cam 4-4  and walk along the wall into the tree and if you zoom in you will see her go down more steps sorry 

Do you have the time stamp for this? Also what is wrong about her going that way? Im sure they have other ways they can go than through the front door or the stairs that goes up by the pool.

EDIT: I just checked replay but dont see Adri anywhere on the cams after the UM.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you have the time stamp for this? Also what is wrong about her going that way? Im sure they have other ways they can go than through the front door or the stairs that goes up by the pool.

15:38:40

i wish some information about candy boy friend how long he will be and he must also have some rules stay away from the top floor and the girls have to stop dancing topless for him and he is just a guest not one who thinks he lives in the house 

20 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh they smoke some weed from time to time in b4 no doubt, my favorite time was when rose and belle got jasmin stoned in roses room jasmin was funny as hell,but lately they have been going to that hide a spot off cam first time was that time with putin  as far as I know and they have been going there ever since hell the other day they were out there and a girl had to come back in to get tin foil that's a dead give away right there