Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's time for you to go down to your own room Mila-----

Not sure if they will do anything even if she goes, but who knows, Malina seems to be in the mood.

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I respect your opinion but I still have my doubts, members  saw Nora at the signing of one of the girl's contract

True. She's a recruiter for Barcelona. Has been forever. I don't think she's running the whole show, however, and I've not seen any of the contract's details for Barc girls. My informants from the old days have disappeared during the night in black 68 Ford Falcons and are now living with Eric Snowden and Agent Dog in Moscow somewhere. They're not talking to me anymore. RLC doesn't even want our free advertising anymore...life is tough in the Big City...😩

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Will be fun to see how this will go and where people will post updates from now on 🙂

This will pretty much work like it did in the old days. If you are interested in something, then you'll scan through a list of discussion threads, instead of one big 600 page comment thread.

If it doesn't work, and we members don't like it, we'll simply change back to this system. Try it for a while, and provide your feedback. No big deal. So far, over the years, we've tried out new things, often to minimize scrolling for mobile devices, etc. We'll see what works, and nothing is written in stone around here. Except maybe our Forum Admin!

• Like 2