Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

And lots of girlfriends at B4..................................Welcome back , missed your true opinions.

Thank you Robert, I'm glad to be back!  I'm going to try and keep my nose clean this time so I don't get it stuck in a corner for over 30 days 🙂

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Let's think for a moment about reality, Monica is not in B4, nor can she be asked to play with her toys every day.
I think that's not fair with this girl.
Even the most ruthless of the girls, deserves an opportunity, That does not mean that tomorrow were the best friends in the world, but if the three girls, begin to be able to talk and not turn their backs as so far occurs.

I agree and only time will tell.  They (RLC) are either going to step in and clear the air or the girls will continue to go on as is until they leave the project.  One way or another, it's not fair to the subscribers!!

33 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Feud in B2 and only 3 girls, B4 7 girls everybody gets along......................What is wrong here.?? Monica and Sofie should make up, they would have more clicks on their apt. Just an opinion....🙂

Maybe they are starting their Periods.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With the amount of showers and pussy washings that all those girls do, not to mention the big bathtub, it's no wonder a hot water heater doesn't last very long!!  What RLC should do is have a hot water heater for the kitchen and sinks and clothes washer, and install instant hot water heaters for the shower and the bathtub.  The instant hot water heaters work great and they don't go out near as ofter as a hot water heater does.

As for the special treatment part of it, I would be pissed if I was any other tenant and watching these pre-madonna chicks getting any type of special treatment!!

When you live in the Ghetto it takes Weeks or Months for Landlords to fix things.    :biggrin:

• Like 2