Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

It is no wonder Rosie bailed to the winning team, she has always been on the winning side, and it must have been very frustrating to get B-4's ass kicked every night by B-2. You could tell her give a shitter was broken by all the high school girls at the Barcelona Hotel. I completely agree with her decision to GTHO of B-4 and find some real women to play with. For goodness sake the Adri girl wears panties in the bathtub !!!! That is no place for the very special Rosie.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is no wonder Rosie bailed to the winning team, she has always been on the winning side, and it must have been very frustrating to get B-4's ass kicked every night by B-2. You could tell her give a shitter was broken by all the high school girls at the Barcelona Hotel. I completely agree with her decision to GTHO of B-4 and find some real women to play with. For goodness sake the Adri girl wears panties in the bathtub !!!! That is no place for the very special Rosie.

team winning GIF

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I dont think she is going to do anything with Sofie or Monica, Rose been a bit boring the last days not participating in the fun..

I don't know about that Fagen, at least she is with some real sultry sensual women instead of the giggly box school girls. I think that is why she hasn't been around much, she is just far to mature of woman for those kids that are staying in B-4 now.

I have not posted to much in the last week but I have to say . that every miniute I see monica on rlc is money I have spent on rlc was spent very well.and I think the same for belle and jasmin. I like that nica and blair are still there they are the only ones to watch now. sure rose was great when belle and jasmin was there but she just cant make nothing happen with out belle and I'm very sorry to say but as we all have seen rose just cant do it with out belle

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know about that Fagen, at least she is with some real sultry sensual women instead of the giggly box school girls. I think that is why she hasn't been around much, she is just far to mature of woman for those kids that are staying in B-4 now.

Well at least they have a whole lotta fun :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well at least they have a whole lotta fun :biggrin:

Well I guess that is in the eye of voyeur and what the voyeur considers fun ! I think they act like little high school girls having a sleep over every night. I am really surprised they haven't had a pillow fight. Give me Sophisticated Sofie, Naughty Naomi, and Magnificent Majestic Monica, and the most Ravishing Rosie anytime over those giggly box valley girls. LOL at least they don't wear fucking panties in the bathtub 🤬LMOA Kids anyway.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess that is in the eye of voyeur and what the voyeur considers fun ! I think they act like little high school girls having a sleep over every night. I am really surprised they haven't had a pillow fight. Give me Sophisticated Sofie, Naughty Naomi, and Magnificent Majestic Monica, and the most Ravishing Rosie anytime over those giggly box valley girls.

the giggling is the worst part no doubt, I hate that crap too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the giggling is the worst part no doubt, I hate that crap too

At least Nica has a little bit of a nasty side to her when she is drunk, other than that she is another giggly box. Although I do really like the way she says JJJJAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN 😁