Candy & Dean Part #2

Were/are they suited as a couple? I wasn't able to watch them for long but got the feeling Dean is outgoing, extrovert, easygoing character. Was funny when he was drunk playfighting etc. Candy, on the other hand, seems more of an introverted character, not at all easygoing, especially when she came home from work (?) and Dean had not done the domestic chores to her satisfaction? Yet she seemed quite content spending hours by herself at home cleaning up, drinking, dozing and watching telly (all at the same time). Shortly before it shut down, Candy was speaking to the visitor friends and was being very expansive about something, waving her arms about, seemed rather driven by what she was saying? She certainly seemed to have everybody's attention, Dean was in another room I think. It is possible that they balance each other's character but these things are noticeable to the outside viewer I think. In summary, Candy complex character but I wouldn't like to say if she was driven to outrageous behaviour by the relationship or those are her character traits coming out? Maybe just a typical dysfunctional-ish relationship ... Anyway wish Candy and Dean all the best for future and thanks for the entertainment.

• Like 1

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two were good guests(would say that Dean sometimes even an great guest)but..really bad residents.Theu were imensly protected if wasn't for that house probably had lasted a lot less.Candy absolutely isn't resident "material"..to much instable.