Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What were we supposed to see? Yes that was the cam in the hall so?whats the op timeline?

that was when it went offline. the op timeline is for archive moment operators of which i am 1. we are the ones that save stuff for the archive which currently has around 56,000 vids!

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Just made a ticket. THanks for info. 

Hi jabbath, I got a weird thing I can't fix. All the headings are in french, everything typed in by a us er is english. I tried to change the language, but it only translates the page I'm on, then it goes back to french, any ideas?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jabbath, I got a weird thing I can't fix. All the headings are in french, everything typed in by a us er is english. I tried to change the language, but it only translates the page I'm on, then it goes back to french, any ideas?

Hey Ash. Look below on the very end of the website. There you can change the language back to English.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

take french lessons?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Don;t you mean at Candy & Dean ? You trying to take the twitter guys crown then ::)

i said AND lexy/pete! if everyone was at candy/dean then obviously nobody was having sex or anything else at lexy/pete apt! no twitter guy replacement!