Bree & Drew

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Looks like she's just playing with the guy?

I didn't think there would be any sex tonight. We've seen Bree be the total aggressor when she wanted to fuck and we saw none of that from her tonight.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't think there would be any sex tonight. We've seen Bree be the total aggressor when she wanted to fuck and we saw none of that from her tonight.

it's the new Bree, after the new Misty, the new Anastasia, ..........

he's explaining to her that he's studying to be a priest. time to change the old guard. bree, misty, time to retire while you still have a little dignity left. unless of course you all are planning a new site for people with insomnia.

Capture_2018_05_31_18_12_53_711.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

it's the new Bree, after the new Misty, the new Anastasia

But like with Darcie earlier, it's a step forward. It might still be too soon for her to start fucking new guys but at least we've seen her progressing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

il lui expliquant qu'il est en train d'étudier pour être prêtre. le temps de changer la vieille garde. bree, brumeux, le temps de prendre sa retraite alors que vous avez encore un peu de dignité gauche. à moins bien sûr que vous tous planifiez un nouveau site pour les personnes souffrant d'insomnie.

Capture_2018_05_31_18_12_53_711.png  0   309.13 kB

or he's her psychologist I think.

image.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . oh sorry! thought that i could stay awake but no. i think that vh is planning a spinoff site with bree, misty, mike, evie, sofie, liam, olivia, marla, hector, tom, & sid. also catherine & john & xgswhoever can return. 

Capture_2018_05_31_18_41_30_592.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

He sleeps beside one of the finest woman on the planet. She offers him everything. Then he doesn't do anything and sleeps. 

bree has been gr8 & now when i look at this apt i just get depressed!