Bree & Drew

4 minutes ago, Amenda said:

Well, could be that it's over, but my little finger tells me something could happen that would surprise us.

I wrote the same thing a few days ago. Since his return, Drew revolves around Brew (I do not understand Russian, you?).
I think now it's Bree playing with him (?)

I didn't expect it to end in the way it did, and most surprising attitude was Drew's for me. Bree was in her pick in that night of turning event and Drew failed to play the role fully. Definitely something went wrong in Drew's head. I am not ind efence of Bree but she wanted something of an exaltation and more special - perhaps slightly selfishly from her part I must admit 

1 minute ago, Amenda said:

Bree was in her pick in that night of turning event and Drew failed to play the role fully. Definitely something went wrong in Drew's head.

They are no longer together as a couple. Drew no longer has interest in Bree, therefore he didn't fail anything and there's nothing wrong with him.

not so sure until that point in time, regardless of whether they were or not together. And even in that case, it was Bree's slightly gross approach to the guy that messed it up. In her place I would have taken Drew to help and thing could have gone in better way, dont' you think?