Bree & Drew

4 minutes ago, fine Said:

I didn't expect it to end in the way it did, and most surprising attitude was Drew's for me. Bree was in her pick in that night of turning event and Drew failed to play the role fully. Definitely something went wrong in Drew's head. I am not ind efence of Bree but she wanted something of an exaltation and more special - perhaps slightly selfishly from her part I must admit 

I do not see things like that. I think that the scenario of the evening was not planned like that initially. The guy did not want to be filmed to fuck (chained zone, scarf, ..), Bree took 5 hours to decide!
First fuck without Drew, she unleashed: 3 hours! And the bouquet on the kitchen table.
Drew freaked after.

30 minutes ago, Amenda said:

not so sure until that point in time, regardless of whether they were or not together. And even in that case, it was Bree's slightly gross approach to the guy that messed it up. In her place I would have taken Drew to help and thing could have gone in better way, dont' you think?

Drew has been at least 5 to 6 times in the BR during the fuck. Bree could wave to him if she felt the guy was doing too much. She wanted to go to the end, and finished her eyes rolled back on the kitchen table at 8:00 am.
And almost the whole session without condoms!
Nothing and nobody would have stopped her.
The icing on the cake, Bree to fuck Drew 3 times that same day.
I do not know you, but me too would have made me think!

11 hours ago, Amenda said:

I am a bit at a loss as to when exactly the decision not to be together as a couple happened or what has exactly led to that? you?

For that it would take a nice Russian we say (I tried no answer)!!
If my memories are good, last fuck Bree / Drew on April 9th. Between April 10 and 13, 3 big shouting (in front of the cameras!), the last Drew announces to her that it breaks (according to the images always). I do not add anything on the 1st of April. Note, on Drew's birthday (around March 25th), Bree crying (in front of everyone) looking at Drew's phone, why? Also note, I believe the same night, Drew quickly fucked Tara in the BR while the guests played cards in LR.
That's the tip of the iceberg, is there anything else?

I do not think this night of fury is the only reason for the breakup.
I think Drew was not necessarily hot to have a house with Bree alone. Oddly, shortly after their arrival, the famous Matt settled for weeks, Anastasia was hosted a few nights after his breakup love, Tara added: it's a lot of coincidences, no?!
Now, Bree will have to find her way; she loses her home, incomes, friends.

Unless....

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

I'm back!! If they are no longer a couple why be a part of the project? Strange, tey need to find new partners to make this apartment interesting again.

I would suspect finding new places to live might be a part of it. The break up was sudden and now they might have to save up money to move out.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would suspect finding new places to live might be a part of it. The break up was sudden and now they might have to save up money to move out.

I know it seemed to come out of nowhere.

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

"save up money"? I do not see how!
It's been 2 months that everything is said. They have had time to prepare, and this may be the legal notice period to leave your home in Russia? Which suggests that there will be no new tenants here.
In any case, Bree is no longer worried. Drew more.