Bree & Drew

2 hours ago, johnnn said:

bree,im sorry but why dont you wear beautiful dress?

Haaa! Bree and fashion is 2 worlds (from what I've seen for 8 months). She has two styles:  student look and  "invite to fuck" look. The second does not serve her anymore!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Haaa! Bree and fashion is 2 worlds (from what I've seen for 8 months). She has two styles:  student look and  "invite to fuck" look. The second does not serve her anymore!

:biggrin:

32 minutes ago, johnnn said:

second question.:biggrin: Bree,you can speak english very well.why dont you talk with us here?

Haaa! For you to learn Russian (I answer in her place, do not make false ideas).
Probably in 2 or 3 weeks, fashion, english and everything else will be gone .... with her. The show is almost finished!

• Like 1

Sonia (Bree), you will probably not see this message, because only the sincere and natural girls have created a link with their "audience" (Lexy, Anastasia, Ary.) But maybe one of your best enemies you talk about it.
You have performed sexually a dozen times since your arrival on VHTV (I do not count Drew). Winning strategy for having your apartment.
Since then it was catastrophe on disaster: Matt, Tara, the weird guy of the 1st of April and Drew who cracks !! Bad luck? conspiracy? natural end? It does not matter.
It's been two months since you dragged yourself around like a zombie. Your future worries you? You are right. An experience like this one leaves traces for you, but also for those who saw you at work.
I understand that you are in exams, I wish you success and then change city and boyfriend. Unless Alex & Anna is looking for a new manager !! ??

The finished bill always arrives.

On 6/5/2018 at 11:39 AM, Coffee94 said:

You had a return of VH about the new cam? Before installing this one, Drew tried in the BR, it seemed to me that Bree refused.
Drew became a VH installer? A party is getting ready? A test for the futur?
It's rare that Drew does something for no reason!

In the VHTV program there are a lot of badly positioned cameras and you know what they are (e.i.  Mary & George living room).
VHTV, instead of fixing those cameras, has thought of repositioning one from which you could see very well !!
I still think that they use amateur and unprepared technicians.