Patrik & Clair

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Curious that she reappeared on the same day that ben is visiting garry with another female 

it must be a coincidence. whitney do not like him as much as her sin.

I am glad to see whitney and I hope she gets back to fucking. 

I know she is not prohibited and she is very open . But she has a misleading attitude that makes guys think she is not interested.

10 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

is it going to be (JUST A HAND) or maybe something else 

Just a hand. Whitney is a major tease but doesn't seem to really enjoy sex or masturbation like Clair does - it's all just for show even if she does do something.

Yet I can't stop watching her hoping that this good girl will show her naughty side at some stage. 😍

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

is it going to be (JUST A HAND) or maybe something else 

20 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Just a hand. Whitney is a major tease but doesn't seem to really enjoy sex or masturbation like Clair does - it's all just for show even if she does do something.

Yet I can't stop watching her hoping that this good girl will show her naughty side at some stage. 😍

I am watching Whitney since the beginning and  I am fan of her.

She has a personality. It could mislead guys. She does not show any interest to guys even if she is attracted to them. Only aggressive guys (like Ben) can discover her potentials.

This massage was just a silly tease, but it shows the potentials in her body and her ass 

• Like 3